Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the Crows offer the Crouch brothers? Would Gold Coast accept?

Reportedly they want out of Adelaide and want to continue playing together. Suns could use a couple of mature bodies while they rebuild. Seems like the sort of trade where both parties lose a significant deal but also gain significantly. Not sure about the finer points of such a trade but Gold Coast seem to need quality players more than they need draft picks. Adelaide would gain the sort of player they could build a flag tilt around. Reckon the AFL would encourage such a trade too.
No

Does anyone think Josh Jenkins is a positive asset?
With 2 years left at 600+k if what you read is correct - he is a clear negative asset from my perspective.

NBA teams will have to GIVE UP something of value to get off a negative contract.

Any suggestion saying Luko for Pick 3 + JJ is in essence saying pick 5 - 10 in a direct trade for Luko.
What if he kicks 30-40 goals a year for you like his career average has been..not so negative when you look at it tgrough what ge can actually do on the field

Doubt there is any way they let Lukoscious go this year.

Adelaide would have to pay some crazy price to make it happen. He'll still be worth a top 5 pick and more next year anyway.

I'd pay pick 3 and a future first with a 2nd coming back every day of the week for Luko, or just about anyone from that top 8 last year tbh...

I’d prefer not to touch him until after next year and see how he goes in 2020 at the GCS. Has the smell of jack watts about him.

You’re paying a high price this year and that price won’t go up much even with a good 2020. But a bad 2020 could see his price come down or make you rethink touching him.

Risk on the downside at the moment for me so waiting a year makes more sense.

Lukosius pick 2 in super draft for Darcy Forgathy (pick 12) and chayce Jones ( pick 9). Adelaide thinking about trading this year pick 3/4 for two first round pick anywhere. Make it it fast and easy.

Happy now

Thanks

This could have been avoided if the original poster mentioned that this post from a port board poster was made on the crows board not the port board,

I thought the ITK poster on Power board

or quoted the post like I first asked. It also never showed up in my search because the name Lukosius was never mentioned in the post (it was a reply to a question).

Thanks for tracking it down and sharing it. I never visit the crows board and would never have known this had happened.

Last edited:
Thanks

This could have been avoided if the original poster mentioned that this post from a port board poster was made on the crows board not the port board,

or quoted the post like I first asked. It also never showed up in my search because the name Lukosius was never mentioned in the post (it was a reply to a question).

Thanks for tracking it down and sharing it. I never visit the crows board and would never have known this had happened.

were you wrong?

Betts is cooked hence adelaide wanting to get rid of his wage.
Greenwood couldnt cement a spot in a side that missed the finals.

Pick 3 and a crouch brother may be closer to the mark
Luko is a promising flanker.

Either Crouch is worth more than him.

Why does Adelaide want to clear Betts wage? We'd have close to $2m coming off the salary cap this year, and we're not bidding on a free agent. We want Betts for the same reason GCS would - his extraordinary developmental ability.

Laughable.

He's worth two first rounders easy. Doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would walk out of a club as well.

Also I'd imagine the crows pick next year will likely be around 2-6 to be honest.
Nah, the Crows will be no worse next year.

How is a half forward flanker worth two firsts? He's done nothing and you put a value on him that's higher than almost any player in the league.

His partner didn't bother moving to GCS, so it seems pretty common knowledge that he'll be back very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone think Josh Jenkins is a positive asset?
With 2 years left at 600+k if what you read is correct - he is a clear negative asset from my perspective.

NBA teams will have to GIVE UP something of value to get off a negative contract.

Any suggestion saying Luko for Pick 3 + JJ is in essence saying pick 5 - 10 in a direct trade for Luko.

He's a 45+ goal key forward and ruckman who's on $500k. That's low for a starting key position.

He's on less than 2m Peter and has consistently delivered more. People that turn their nose down at Jenkins are doing an anti-moneyball.

pointless thread.. he will fulfill his contract, was going to highlight all the reasons why but it made me sleepy thinking about it..

He's a 45+ goal key forward and ruckman who's on $500k. That's low for a starting key position.

He's on less than 2m Peter and has consistently delivered more. People that turn their nose down at Jenkins are doing an anti-moneyball.
You want to sell but no buyers. just because your house value at 1 million do not mean people's want to buy it. That's the reason you should sell him after your GF year. This year only 22 goal.

Last edited:

Did you forget how he ended up being a ruckmen forward playing in the twos because he was ommitted

Luko is a promising flanker.

Either Crouch is worth more than him.

Why does Adelaide want to clear Betts wage? We'd have close to $2m coming off the salary cap this year, and we're not bidding on a free agent. We want Betts for the same reason GCS would - his extraordinary developmental ability.

hahah

Lukosius pick 2 in super draft for Darcy Forgathy (pick 12) and chayce Jones ( pick 9). Adelaide thinking about trading this year pick 3/4 for two first round pick anywhere. Make it it fast and easy.
That's a fair trade for them 2 imo.

Either substituting with 3 is right too

Maybe a third coming back.

That's a fair trade for them 2 imo.

Either substituting with 3 is right too

Maybe a third coming back.
Third maybe Goodwill send back to them for Eddie Betts. Burgoyne and Betts could only last for one or two years but could help with their coaching for Darwin Zone.

Third maybe Goodwill send back to them for Eddie Betts. Burgoyne and Betts could only last for one or two years but could help with their coaching for Darwin Zone.
So should Lukosius want out and GC be prepared to contemplate a trade, then you feel that pick 3, chayce jones and eddie betts for Lukosius and a 3rd rounder is about fair weight. I could live with that as a crows supporter. For the record, Fogarty is untradable no matter what the price - he is THE only player on our list as a supporter I just simply would not entertain any offers for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back