Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, Keith Thomas refuted that ... media crap story...
Was Ebert not quoted in the story saying he would take a differed payment?

I can't remember the details of that one.

But trade capital is absolutely discussing the value a club has in players leaving and draft picks in hand to attract the interest of clubs holding contracted players they want.

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was Ebert not quoted in the story saying he would take a differed payment?

I can't remember the details of that one.

But trade capital is absolutely discussing the value a club has in players leaving and draft picks in hand to attract the interest of clubs holding contracted players they want.
He did, but it’s not uncommon. I believe Rich did similar to be able to fit Lynch in.

With Ryder leaving and him being one of ports higher paid players it could simply be salary cap management.

He did, but it’s not uncommon. I believe Rich did similar to be able to fit Lynch in.

With Ryder leaving and him being one of ports higher paid players it could simply be salary cap management.
For such a small amount, I believe it was $50,000 - I expect Ebert moving money was to do with the bonus payments for the young players triggering the bonus for games played near enough to the mid point for the season.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gold Coast don't benefit from that at all. Just Jack does. He'll pick one and then the other clubs trade offerings become irrelevant.

Or GC refuse to play ball if one of the Adelaide clubs are low balling and say to luko if you want to get home if they have discussed with Port and they will give us two firsts and adelaide are prepared to only offer one so either stay or go to who POrt we want t the best return, you are contracted. Or visa versa

Then have Luko try and get his own better deal out of Port if they are below Adelaide or visa versa

GC clearly hold the cards he is contracted and if Luko is main goal is to come back to SA

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Or GC refuse to play ball if one of the Adelaide clubs are low balling and say to luko if you want to get home if they have discussed with Port and they will give us two firsts and adelaide are prepared to only offer one so either stay or go to who POrt we want t the best return, you are contracted. Or visa versa

Then have Luko try and get his own better deal out of Port if they are below Adelaide or visa versa

GC clearly hold the cards he is contracted and if Luko is main goal is to come back to SA
Didn't that exact scenario play out last year with Tim Kelly. He wanted to get to WCE but they didn't have the draft capital to get him and now Freo this year are in the mix to get him

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn't that exact scenario play out last year with Tim Kelly. He wanted to get to WCE but they didn't have the draft capital to get him and now Freo this year are in the mix to get him

GC hold the contract, if luko wants to get home no doubt heis manager is speaking to both Adelaide and Port Adelaide, the deal would need to suit GC first and foremost or he stays, Luko's wishes come second

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

485508f4-d646-40ef-8243-ad134ce3a384.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
There are threads where the player has come out and said its all BS, but the thread still remains, at least this one has the player saying nothing
GC has said so.

Next year maybe. He's not going this year.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
GC has said so.

Next year maybe. He's not going this year.

Doesn't stop any other thread

Chris Davies said they hadn't spoken to Essendon about Fantasia, but the thread has him going to Port

Your club has said Ollie is going nowhere but there is a thread

Brodie Smith says hes not leaving Adelaide but there is a thread

I heard Grundy say yesterday he wants to sign a deal at the Pies this year

The only thing with Luko and King is they were asked to sign an extension, and both have deferred this, maybe until next years who knows, but the fact rankine committed and those two didn't, it leaves an opening

He is still contracted so he cant leave unless they trade, and unless Brad is on there radar I doubt they would trade for pick 4, Adelaide don't need to let a contracted Brad go either, but it could suit both clubs if their long term future at the club isn't there

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Your club has said Ollie is going nowhere but there is a thread

Brodie Smith says hes not leaving Adelaide but there is a thread

I heard Grundy say yesterday he wants to sign a deal at the Pies this year
That says more about the posters on Bigfooty.

Talking BS and wishful s**t.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
That says more about the posters on Bigfooty.

Talking BS and wishful s**t.

BF is a prediction thread and trying to put 2 and 2 together

Which teams can trade with each other as they have currency, can two teams do a deal because it suits their positions

Luko is clearly being talked about for a few reasons he is South Australian, he wont sign an extension which puts doubt on his future, he has good currency

Brad is being discussed as there are rumours he has spoken to the GC, he is worth good currency

This is a classic 2 plus 2 = 4, why wouldn't it be discussed

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
This is a classic 2 plus 2 = 4, why wouldn't it be discussed
Doesn't mean it's happening.

GC said they aren't. End of story.

Port said they aren't trading Wines. End of story.

Unless someone in control of the situation changes publicly... They. Aren't. Going.

Its a circle jerk BS wish list thread at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back