Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Ricky Nixon, wants out:

Obviously might be BS, but there was always a bit of go-home talk about him and Rankine and he's done less to defuse the talk. Obviously hoping he stays, but what would they get for him? Port's 1st isn't enough.

According to Ricky Nixon, wants out:

Obviously might be BS, but there was always a bit of go-home talk about him and Rankine and he's done less to defuse the talk. Obviously hoping he stays, but what would they get for him? Port's 1st isn't enough.

Crows - Blues pick.

Hasn’t done much to increase nor decrease his value so it’d have to be a top 5 pick I’d say.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 3 + Greenwood for Luko and pick 19.

No chance. You want Luko in contract it will cost you 3 plus Greenwood and maybe another pick. They wont trade him for what they paid for him and give you 19 for a GOP in Greenwood when they have pick 1 in the PSD.

No chance. You want Luko in contract it will cost you 3 plus Greenwood and maybe another pick. They wont trade him for what they paid for him and give you 19 for a GOP in Greenwood when they have pick 1 in the PSD.
Nah, if he wants out he wants out. You might hold him to his contract but that just upsets the apple cart and makes 2020 an even more unhappy time.
He has done very little this year, no way he keeps his value.

Nah, if he wants out he wants out. You might hold him to his contract but that just upsets the apple cart and makes 2020 an even more unhappy time.
He has done very little this year, no way he keeps his value.
You expected a first year KPP to light up trees? That's crazy.

If the Suns let everyone go who even gives the slightest indication of wanting out then there's not much point in keeping them around as a football club. They have to draw the line somewhere.

Am I the only person that finds it funny that Adelaide fans are talking up the possibility of Luko/Rankine leaving more than anyone but aren't willing to pay a proper packet for him?

I guess that would apply to any fanbase though.

You expected a first year KPP to light up trees? That's crazy.

If the Suns let everyone go who even gives the slightest indication of wanting out then there's not much point in keeping them around as a football club. They have to draw the line somewhere.
He was playing SANFL seniors the year before. I think it's safe to say he has been a little less than people thought he would be in his first year. And he isn't a KPP he is that lead up type like Westhoff.

Am I the only person that finds it funny that Adelaide fans are talking up the possibility of Luko/Rankine leaving more than anyone but aren't willing to pay a proper packet for him?

I guess that would apply to any fanbase though.
I don't know, pick 3 is his value which is what everyone is saying would be used.

Agree. I would offer pick 3 + Greenwood as a straight swap. then if need be, I would include a further player like Atkins or a 2020 3rd rounder - for Lukosius and nothing else coming back

He was playing SANFL seniors the year before. I think it's safe to say he has been a little less than people thought he would be in his first year. And he isn't a KPP he is that lead up type like Westhoff.

"Lead up"

Didn't realise defenders were lead up players.

Played about 6 games as a forward, spent some time on the wing and then been in defence for at least 10 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back