Player Watch Jack Lukosius's Kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if Ben King was there at #4 then we would have taken him.

This scenario gets GC the King twins to build around and then one of Rozee, Luko and Rankine. Still an awesome deal but they made the right calls initially anyway.
Would love to have had 3 first rounders in that superdraft.

Imagine having 2 and coming away with dual plodders. (crows)

Don’t know were your info comes from st kilda were taking rozie if max king was off the board it was still line ball right to the end who we were taking ended up being king
Fair enough. I agree then if that's the inside info. Cheers

Edit: Sorry for the posts haha. thought you were trying to troll or were an idiot😂 turns out it was me

Fair call but even as ceiling goes theyre way off even the port guys who were taken later. Massive fail imo by Young Reid!
Yeah agree would want to trade both to get Rozee in hindsight but I think Reid was trying to get Lukosius and ended up with neither.
Reid should've been sacked on the spot for failing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully you can get him some help before the next draft though its hard to stuff up a top 3 pick.
Hopefully we get two top 3 picks as it seems likely that Brad Crouch is gone. I know everyone says he's not worthy of band 1, but the Crows are historically bad.
The AFL will reach into their mystical formula to pop out band 1 as a quasi priority pick.
But to be fair Brad will likely take a 650k contract over 4 years at least which is borderline band 1 anyway.
Wrong thread though.

Fair enough. I agree then if that's the inside info. Cheers

Edit: Sorry for the posts haha. thought you were trying to troll or were an idiot😂 turns out it was me
All good bro the suns kicked arse at that draft either way maybe we might get to see the king brothers together at st kilda one day😂 after bens won a cup on the Gold Coast

I've had quite a large bet with a mate that Gold Coast win at least one flag in the next 10 seasons.

It appears to me that their young guns have bought into the system with Dew and co. so how can they not with names like this as a starting point:
Rowell
Rankine
Lukocious
B. King
Anderson

Yeah I seen a bit of chayce Jones in the Tasmanian league he didn’t really stand out to me to warrant a top ten pick .they should have tried to trade up for rozie they had the currency to do it !
We tried and you said no....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back