Jack Macrae is the new Western Bulldogs VC

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pumped with Jacko as VC. He took his game to new heights last year after already playing at ridiculously lofty standards every week. Such an ironman too, gets clobbered every week never misses a game.

With the retirement of Woody, Jacko is the current player with most games for the club at 185.

I'm pumped with Jacko as VC. He took his game to new heights last year after already playing at ridiculously lofty standards every week. Such an ironman too, gets clobbered every week never misses a game.

With the retirement of Woody, Jacko is the current player with most games for the club at 185.
Crazy to think that Jacko is (hopefully) a 200 game player for the club by the end of the year, where’s time to 😩 feels like him and Jake walked into the club yesterday. Also funny that people are still talking about Stringers potential 😂 the two career paths the 5 & 6 took are absolutely chalk & cheese

Crazy to think that Jacko is (hopefully) a 200 game player for the club by the end of the year, where’s time to 😩 feels like him and Jake walked into the club yesterday. Also funny that people are still talking about Stringers potential 😂 the two career paths the 5 & 6 took are absolutely chalk & cheese
Look if Jakey just dedicates himself to his training and professionalism the sky is the limit for him!

Yes I will never forget that draft night.
Stringer looked like a beast up on the stage in the Bulldogs jumper standing next to a skinny little Macrae.

"It's no secret, everyone knows how much I love the club and how proud I am to represent this club every week, and I obviously want to retire as a Western Bulldogs player," Macrae said.

"I can't be any more black and white than that. I want to finish my career here and I'll leave it to the manager and leave it there."

Feb 2022 Media: "Macrae signs long-term contract ensuring he will finish his career as Whitten Oval"
Reports indicate he accepted less than his market value, keen to be part of a successful era at the club

Oct 2028 "Recently retired Bulldog and 5-time premiership star Jackson Macrae has been appointed to a senior management role overseeing online gaming content at Disney Australia"

Wouldn't that be a coincidence! :D

Interesting picks. Wouldn't have thought Naughton would be in the leadership group so soon. Duryea is an obvious choice. Well done Macrae.
It's a modern treend to have someone in the leadership group who shouldnt be in the leadership group......all clubs do it.

I would be much happier if naughton wasnt in it and just let him develop as a player.
Ffs, he is only 19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a modern treend to have someone in the leadership group who shouldnt be in the leadership group......all clubs do it.

I would be much happier if naughton wasnt in it and just let him develop as a player.
Ffs, he is only 19

Yeah would have thought Bruce would have been perfect for that role. Won't even be playing for a while either so would be perfect to have him do the leadership stuff while he rehabs.

Thank you Callan Ward if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t have Jack Mcrae not only our new vice captain but now becoming a Bulldog legend

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thank you Callan Ward if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t have Jack Mcrae not only our new vice captain but now becoming a Bulldog legend

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
When you think about it, we traded Jordan McMahon for Jack Macrae and Cal Ward as a rental. Good deal

100% would have been Bruce if he was fit I reckon. Naughton is stepping into Bruce's shoes this year to lead our forward line.
Nah, Brucey doesn’t fit the profile. The club is keen to instil leadership into the younger players and from all reports Naughty has already got the necessary qualities. Josh is fantastic as his mentor though.

Feb 2022 Media: "Macrae signs long-term contract ensuring he will finish his career as Whitten Oval"
Reports indicate he accepted less than his market value, keen to be part of a successful era at the club

Oct 2028 "Recently retired Bulldog and 5-time premiership star Jackson Macrae has been appointed to a senior management role overseeing online gaming content at Disney Australia"

Wouldn't that be a coincidence! :D

Underrated post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back