Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Macrae [UFA 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Was surprised to see he is an unrestricted free agent so he can walk to anyone.

28 next year and very durable so still should have many years left.

premiership player already and will be close to getting another next year will he chase a pay day for 2023 onwards?

La Dispute

La Dispute
Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins
Would he take up a big offer at Collingwood to join his brother?

Already has a flag, if the Dogs win another one this year I could see the appeal of jumping ship to spend the last part of his career playing with and mentoring Finlay.

The Pies get an immediate Pendlebury replacement and Jack is young enough to be around when they are contending again

Kreuuuzeurns

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Would he take up a big offer at Collingwood to join his brother?

Already has a flag, if the Dogs win another one this year I could see the appeal of jumping ship to spend the last part of his career playing with and mentoring Finlay.

The Pies get an immediate Pendlebury replacement and Jack is young enough to be around when they are contending again

Not sure Jack will play into his 40's.

eastfreo75

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not concerned about losing him. I expect the deal will be done with minimal fuss early to mid season. Maybe a little longer as we juggle a lot of out of contract stars.
Do you think you will sign everybody or do you think somebody will need to go to fit inside the cap?

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Do you think you will sign everybody or do you think somebody will need to go to fit inside the cap?
I think we’ll keep all the major stars and lose the second tier guys like JJ & McLean etc.

Masked Magician

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would love to offer him a 4 year deal to play with his brother but I feel that he is a dogs man through and through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad