Recommitted Jack Macrae [re-signed until 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would he take up a big offer at Collingwood to join his brother?

Already has a flag, if the Dogs win another one this year I could see the appeal of jumping ship to spend the last part of his career playing with and mentoring Finlay.

The Pies get an immediate Pendlebury replacement and Jack is young enough to be around when they are contending again

Would he take up a big offer at Collingwood to join his brother?

Already has a flag, if the Dogs win another one this year I could see the appeal of jumping ship to spend the last part of his career playing with and mentoring Finlay.

The Pies get an immediate Pendlebury replacement and Jack is young enough to be around when they are contending again

Not sure Jack will play into his 40's.

Must teams in the window lose secondary players.

It's inevitable, after all, the only way players have a long career is to actually be in a best 22, on top of money and outer opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s an introverted bugger. Reckon he’s going to sign before the season so that he doesn’t have to answer the bloody phone calls from recruiters.

I'm sure jack would fancy leaving a club with a 5 year flag tilt, in his prime no less, on a big contract, to join a basket case for a 10-20% higher contract. Oh, and to play with his good mate Pat Lipinski.
Might want to play with his brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back