Delisted Jack Martin [Selected by Carlton in the PSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

If/when he nominates Carlton, GC don’t have much bargaining power with him being OOC and playing NEAFL ...
We will send him to the draft to cut time spend on negotiating third Rd pick and casboult. Don't waste time on third round pick. GCS will let you deal with papley first and then send him to ND draft.

Do you want to talk facts? Do you have Casbolts blessing and will we accept a pick we won’t use lol.

Did Martin play the majority of his football in the seniors or reserves? , do you know why he was dropped?

As I said hilarious
Don't waste your time, if it happen it happen. If not why waste time on something that we have no control of. GCS might send him to the draft.

I could see carlton give pick 8 and some change to Cats for picks 15 and 19
Depend on what Sydney demand for papley, carlton could end up without papley and Martin. Martin not officially nominate Carlton yet.

Do you want to talk facts? Do you have Casbolts blessing and will we accept a pick we won’t use lol.

Did Martin play the majority of his football in the seniors or reserves? , do you know why he was dropped?

As I said hilarious

Do you know if Casboult is part of discussions ?
There are 3 facts here,
Martin is OOC.
Martin finished the season omitted and playing NEAFL.
When a player is OOC and nominates a club for trade, the current club is in a weakened negotiating position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think GCS would take pick 19 if Martin nominated and Swans pick 15 and something else
Really depend on Sydney, if Geelong can do a Tim Kelly on Eagles, I don't see why Sydney don't follow what Geelong did in last year trade, especially papley is under contract until 2023. Martin is out of contract like tim Kelly and GCS do hold a better position in pre season draft and ND draft for this year compare to Carlton. Martin, stocker and a second Rd pick for pick 3/4 is already a bit under, and trying to get papley, Martin and stocker for pick 3/4 is a joke.

Last edited:
Do you know if Casboult is part of discussions ?
There are 3 facts here,
Martin is OOC.
Martin finished the season omitted and playing NEAFL.
When a player is OOC and nominates a club for trade, the current club is in a weakened negotiating position.

You’re the one that mentioned Casbolt

Another fact is what you are proposing is way off the mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont blame GCS not wanting Casboult cant see that happening, Carlton are better offering Petrevski-Seton stagnated to his worth as a pick

No need to get personal mate.
I assume you don’t know as fact whether Casboult is or isn’t in discussions.
I’ve listed 3 facts.
You’ve added a personal insult.
Sorry if you took that personally, I tend to reply when someone says here is a s**t sandwich and you must accept it as if there was no choice.

Last edited:
Sorry if you took that personally, I tend to reply when someone says here is a s**t sandwich and you must accept it as is there was no choice.

No worries here mate.
I understand your position, Carlton received nothing for Jacobs when he left for Adelaide and we watched Waite play 3 good seasons with North after receiving zero compensation for him leaving.
That’s just the system i guess ...

Another option would be for Carlton to get into Murphy's ear about a move, GCS get a good experienced player and Carlton save picks or even gain a pick and cap space...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back