Delisted Jack Martin [Selected by Carlton in the PSD]

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Was more a dig at Zaharakis, not the GC nightlife my friend. Got a few dons mates who keep saying all he cares about is off field lifestyle.
Ok good to know. I thought he wouldn't be a bad pickup, doesn't sound like someone we'd want though.

Gets a bit annoying that is what the GC is known for though. It's what people who have never spent any real time there think.
Would rather people say
"Great beaches and surfing, 30 mins to rainforest hinterland getaway, short drive to cool little coastal towns, big water sports culture"

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ok good to know. I thought he wouldn't be a bad pickup, doesn't sound like someone we'd want though.

Gets a bit annoying that is what the GC is known for though. It's what people who have never spent any real time there think.
Would rather people say
"Great beaches and surfing, 30 mins to rainforest hinterland getaway, short drive to cool little coastal towns, big water sports culture"
Mate you don't have to sell Gold Coast to Vic's. Half of us winter up there anyway

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon

Would rather people say

Parts of gold coast is wonderful. Parts of it are ******* shithouse.

The gap between good and bad just seems larger than most cities.

I personally love the southern section around coolangatta.

jjami15

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Parts of gold coast is wonderful. Parts of it are ******* s**thouse.

The gap between good and bad just seems larger than most cities.

I personally love the southern section around coolangatta.
Grew up there and anything south of Burleigh headland was a totally different feel.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Like the idea of King & Martin in our forward line.

Currently hold 2020 1st, 2x 2019 2nds - all tradeable - plus a lot of depth in the KPD positions.
If it took Hurley to get this deal done, i'd be open to such a trade.

Raz King Stringer
Tippa Daniher Martin

don't mind that forward line one bit :)
King alone will cost 2x high end 1st rounders

Back