Delisted Jack Martin [Selected by Carlton in the PSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

By trying to answer every Carlton poster you have made it a battle.

You mean the Carlton posters who cant comprehend the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Will you continue to say Jack is not a best 22 player at Carlton once he gets becomes a Carlton player?
If he performs the way he did at the GC then yes

Fact is he has to enter the Draft where GC can select him.

It is not fact the GC have lost him for nothing yet.

Are you prepared to come back here after the fact and admit you got this wrong when GC do not in fact redraft him?

Any other bits of irrelevant info you wish to share?
I suggested you move this thread into your own board if you don't want other supporter opinion, look childish and waste of space to create two thread one here and another in Carlton board, if both only allow Carlton supporter opinion. Maybe ( only for Carlton Supporters only).

If he performs the way he did at the GC then yes

Are you prepared to come back here after the fact and admit you got this wrong when GC do not in fact redraft him?
No I won’t admit I’m wrong as I haven’t said GC will redraft him.

I’ve said what they should do is offer Martin a one year deal (which will give Martin free agency and GC compo or can convince Jack to sign long term) or we will take you in the draft.

I have not said that is what’s going to happen. I’ve said GC will look stupid making a stand by not trading him, then lose him for nothing.

I suggested you move this thread into your own board if you don't want other supporter opinion, look childish and waste of space to create two thread one here and another in Carlton board, if both only allow Carlton supporter opinion. Maybe ( only for Carlton Supporters only).

Plenty of opposition fans posting in here, including yourself.

Just found it curious why you’d bother posting something so irrelevant and off topic.

I suggest sticking to the rules. Do that and you will be fine.

Plenty of opposition fans posting in here, including yourself.

Just found it curious why you’d bother posting something so irrelevant and off topic.

I suggest sticking to the rules. Do that and you will be fine.
Yes plenty supporter comment here but other supporters get accused of trolling and not yours because our opinion different from calrton fab opinion. If you create a different set of rule, I rather you put it on the thread so nobody will post it here. I don't mind your bias but at least declare it so nobody bother to post it here. Fremantle, Melbourne, GCS, Eagles, Bulldog poster all get called trolling in this thread and none for the virtual signalling Carlton fans.

Last edited:
Yes plenty supporter comment here but other supporters get accused of trolling and not yours because our opinion different from calrton opinion. If you create a different set of rule, I rather you put it on the thread so nobody will post it here.

I did not suggest you are trolling. Only that you posted something completely irrelevant to the topic - which it clearly was.

As I said, stick to the topic, post within the rules, and you will be fine.

No I won’t admit I’m wrong as I haven’t said GC will redraft him.

I’ve said what they should do is offer Martin a one year deal (which will give Martin free agency and GC compo or can convince Jack to sign long term) or we will take you in the draft.

I have not said that is what’s going to happen. I’ve said GC will look stupid making a stand by not trading him, then lose him for nothing.
Yes you have, at least a dozen times now. In fact its about the only thing you have said since joining this thread, GC will do this do that, etc.

Yes you have, at least a dozen times now. In fact its about the only thing you have said since joining this thread, GC will do this do that, etc.
No I haven’t, I’ve said I don’t see why they would make a stand not trading him only to let him walk for nothing on the draft when they have pick 1.
I’ve said they’ll look stupid if Jack leaves and they get nothing for him.

I’ve said Melbourne should take him if they can afford him if GC don’t take him. Why would I be saying my club should take him if I’m saying he won’t be available at their pick?

I don’t know what GC are going to do, I do know they’ll look like fools if they get nothing for him.

Stop deflecting

As it stands, right now, do you believe it is more likely that GC, lose Martin for nothing

Yes or No
No.

Expect Martin will re-sign a 1 year deal, then leave next year as a free agent.

No I haven’t, I’ve said I don’t see why they would make a stand not trading him only to let him walk for nothing on the draft when they have pick 1.
I’ve said they’ll look stupid if Jack leaves and they get nothing for him.

I’ve said Melbourne should take him if they can afford him if GC don’t take him. Why would I be saying my club should take him if I’m saying he won’t be available at their pick?

I don’t know what GC are going to do, I do know they’ll look like fools if they get nothing for him.
So you are trolling then, repeating something you don't believe in an attempt to provoke Carlton supporters.

Glad we could finally sort that one out.

So you are trolling then, repeating something you don't believe in an attempt to provoke Carlton supporters.

Glad we could finally sort that one out.
Lol, how is saying what I think Gold Coast should do provoking Carlton supporters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, how is saying what I think Gold Coast should do provoking Carlton supporters?
You have been repeating it over and over for the last 30 odd pages so you either believe it will happen or you are looking to get a response, you can choose which you prefer. If you said it once that would have been fair enough, not the 10+ times you have thus far.

You have been repeating it over and over for the last 30 odd pages so you either believe it will happen or you are looking to get a response, you can choose which you prefer. If you said it once that would have been fair enough, not the 10+ times you have thus far.
People are responding, this is a forum isn’t it? I’m allowed respond back aren’t I? You did not have to respond to me if you didn’t want to.
Carlton posters are telling me I’m on anti Carlton and Carlton must of upset me in the past lol, I’m just responding saying no I’ve said nothing against Carlton, I’m simply saying what GC and Melbourne should do.

I get Carlton posters having a go about bruise free footy and Melbourne falling from a prelim, trying to rile me up lol, they can say whatever they want off topic I don’t care. I’m not the one having a crack at an opposing club.

I’m staying on topic, I keep getting responses and I’m responding back. No one has to respond to me if they are getting riled up about my opinion on what the Gold Coast should do, or my opinion on saying there would be no problem if Melbourne select Jack. This isn’t the Carlton board. I’m discussing about a Gold Coast player

But it's ok for blues fans to repeat the same thing over and over again?

Interesting post

I accused Carlton of intentionally performing worse with a view to holding out their hand for extra priority picks in this draft, just as Gold Coast did, securing further elite talent and then flicking the switch next season in a mysterious example of spontaneous development... fixed up that real quick hey..

Everyone in football saw what was happening but it took the Carlton supporters getting upset enough to change it.

You legitimately believe Carlton, the team that swapped their first round pick with Adelaide were deliberately trying to manufacture losses on the hope the AFL would award a priority pick? If that was the plan, why do that deal and end up coughing up pick 2 by purposefully not trying?

Bizarre logic and strange derailment of a thread by a mod.

Martin is still intent on joining Blues, and CFC remains confident he’ll be a Blue; Teague confirmed as such yesterday. Nonetheless, please continue with the possible permutations; it’s interesting reading. :)

I reckon martin at Pick #3 to Carlton will be the only pick taken in the PSD.
I agree. Although, assuming Suns fail to delist him beforehand, I don't expect GCS's and D's to participate in PSD thereby enabling us to take him with PSD pick 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back