Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
What do the Dogs have to do with any of this? Did I mention the Dogs at all? Just because the poster supports the Dogs, doesnt mean that was his rational had anything to do with the Dogs.
They seem to be the other team that's in it, along with North. So far the teams that are after him (seemingly) are not fantastic, singling out Carlton seems a bit unfair.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
I dont think it's self explanatory at all.

It's apples and oranges when comparing Carlton and GC.

Carlton is a much bigger club with a stronger off field set up for Jack when it comes to GC. He might be the type that would enjoy playing in big games in front of big crowds - so that may be our draw card (on top of the money, business opportunities, based in inner city Melbourne, growing young list etc).
Off field set up?

I hope you don't mean the coaching and football department with you just axing your head coach.

I will concede we can't compete with the off field business opportunities that living in Melbourne brings. It is almost like we need a way to compensate players that don't live in Melbourne for that ;)

Richmond, Essendon, Melbourne and Hawthorn, Bulldogs

I suppose I was exaggerating saying they have EXACTLY what you can offer. All 5 above will miss on one of things you mentioned.

Ill rephrase, he can get most of what you suggested while not going from 1 bottom 2 team to another

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I actually don't mind him going to Melbourne, can always swap first round and and future pick.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North is into him, is that confirm from us or is this what journalist twats think......third rounder if that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i think we will pass on Martin to clubs to the other more desperate clubs as we can get better players than martin via free agency.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Name them.
Literally every Victorian club.

He's hardly going to leave an embarassing club in Gold Coast for ANOTHER embarrassment in Carlton. He could go home to two decent clubs, or he could come to any of the Victorian clubs, outside of the charity clubs like St Kilda or the Kangaroos.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Literally every Victorian club.

He's hardly going to leave an embarassing club in Gold Coast for ANOTHER embarrassment in Carlton. He could go home to two decent clubs, or he could come to any of the Victorian clubs, outside of the charity clubs like St Kilda or the Kangaroos.

Charity clubs, hmmmmm heard we’ve cut our debt to zero. Your club seems to be epitomise a picture of rude health, destination club indeed. By the way thanks for Polec, superstar.

i think we will pass on Martin to clubs to the other more desperate clubs as we can get better players than martin via free agency.

That strategy hasn’t really come off so far. The free agents better than Martin would be out of north’s reach.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That strategy hasn’t really come off so far. The free agents better than Martin would be out of north’s reach.

Errrr really, wayward waite, hospital higgins, polarising polec says hi. Also got cheap gem in Ahern, Anderson playing career best footy, Marley one of the best small defender. All of them better than Martin. 2nd rounder for martin at maximum.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Errrr really, wayward waite, hospital higgins, polarising polec says hi. Also got cheap gem in Ahern, Anderson playing career best footy, Marley one of the best small defender. All of them better than Martin. 2nd rounder for martin at maximum.
Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back