Uncontracted Jack Martin

mattwa

All Australian
Jun 10, 2007
wa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Classic good player in a bad team. Watch him thrive in a new environment. Would love him at the kennel as a dangerous forward where he can use his marking and agility to be very dangerous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unique Name

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
In the paper up here today it said that the Lions have made inquiries about him possibly coming to us.
I imagine Martin going to the Lions and fulfilling his potential would literally finish off the GC fanbase.

Geez they're in a bad spot at the moment. Was genuinely cheering them on against Essendon. As a Freo supporter I know how hard s**t seasons can be. It sucks.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I imagine Martin going to the Lions and fulfilling his potential would literally finish off the GC fanbase.

Geez they're in a bad spot at the moment. Was genuinely cheering them on against Essendon. As a Freo supporter I know how hard s**t seasons can be. It sucks.
Yep, I think Martin will be a lot better player in a better side, cream on top X factor type player. I'd welcome him at the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Bananas

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2010
A sugar refinery
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'd like him at the Lions, he has that speed we need from a winger to bring us to the next level. And we can send Gold Coast's pick 19 back to them and hopefully get a later pick back for bid matching.

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Why would Gold Coast want Zaharakis?
Zaka is a lifelong Bombers fan anyway, I doubt he goes anywhere.
I wouldn’t mind him.
Not a great player but would obviously help support our midfield.
Will Powell, brayden fiorini, Mitch riordan who are similar style players could learn a few things from him.

Seems like his reputation stinks though? What’s the go there?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom