Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Martin could be our new #28, supernova_. He was wearing 29 during the Champs, so it's pretty close!

Haha thought of that also.

BUT I also think if Brennan doesnt pull his finger out next year, potential deslisting/trade? Martin -> #3

If Weller potentially goes? Martin -> #4

If Magin is delisted as we kind of all expect? Martin -> #6

Moss as well to be delisted I would expect? Martin -> #10

All very low numbers POTENTIALLY available over the next 12 months. ;)

How about how he was in the ruck in a couple of those videos?! Crazy! He's got a leap on him.

Also I hope we don't try and put too much weight on him. Some players just can't deal with it. Lewis Jetta is the prime example of this.

How about how he was in the ruck in a couple of those videos?! Crazy! He's got a leap on him.

Also I hope we don't try and put too much weight on him. Some players just can't deal with it. Lewis Jetta is the prime example of this.

I dont think he COULD put any weight on...such a slight build and probably will barely ever get over 80kg

Cant believe he played U18s this year at 64kg and still had a blinder. What a crafty little nugget!

Shaun Burgoyne who's much better in the air

Burgoyne is a jet, and before being traded from Port was one of the best midfielders and clearance players in the game. That would be amazing if he turned out like him. Mind you Burgoyne is a fair bit bigger I think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty much, martin wouldnt be 70 when wet, he might not be as dominant in clearances but his lateral movement is crazy and can do anything rather then just be an outside midfielder, forward flanker ect. very versitile because hes just a pure footballer, he took some great marks in defense during champiinships as well, he just seems to k.ow where to put himself in a contest before anyone around him knoas the situation

Fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Our Coach is flying to a 17yo player, shouldn't this be the other way around?

Think of Jaeger last year, there was interviews and banter, Jaeger made a statement about the Suns being in his top 3 choices and how he was looking forward to the move. And what do we get this time..............................................................................................Jack

The longer this goes the more apprehensive I am about it

Our Coach is flying to a 17yo player, shouldn't this be the other way around?

Think of Jaeger last year, there was interviews and banter, Jaeger made a statement about the Suns being in his top 3 choices and how he was looking forward to the move. And what do we get this time..............................................................................................Jack

The longer this goes the more apprehensive I am about it

Settle down big guy, he's still in school. Your jumpng to big conclusions too quickly, it's barely been a week since the actual trade and indication was made. There is more important things on the agenda with trade week still underway.

I'm more concerned in picking up a couple more coaches before preseason starts than whether Jack has come to the Gold Coast. Theres about 18 months before he actually kicks a football in a real AFL game.

Bluey went over to meet Jaeger too, Iva. But Supernova is right, Martin is still in school, end of year school to be exact. Probably hard to squeeze a media conference in there.

He'll be joining the group in the off-season and living in QLD next year, so we know the basics at least that he's keen to be with us. Can't be thinking of us too poorly if he's willing to do that. ;)

I'll admit though, it's terrible marketing from the Suns in this case.

Here you go, Iva!

Screen%20shot%202012-10-16%20at%204_21_33%20PM(1).png

Article here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back