• Yes

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 42.7%
  • Mandatory Jack Watts option

Votes: 34 29.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think he's the BBIMBWBLF but think his inside/out game suits our brand of footy. Thats said he does have a very good contested game and we will probably see it in NN's absence.

Might be leading our best and fairest at this point in time.

Hands up if you predicted that Jack Redden was a strong chance for a John Worsfold Medal at this time last year.
Disagree. His first 5 games were bad and the other contenders like Yeo, Gaff and Hurn have not only played better but rarely had too man off days.

Might be leading our best and fairest at this point in time.

Hands up if you predicted that Jack Redden was a strong chance for a John Worsfold Medal at this time last year.
Not so sure about that tbh.

Now our most important player IMO. If his form drops back to 2016 levels, we will struggle.

He has been great but I think a big factor is that they have started playing him as a genuine mid instead of a HFF. You know, the position they traded a first rounder for. Interestingly, I think it is Sheed that was getting shunted to Redden's old role and is also struggling with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be super hypocritical of me to lambast the Jetta haters and not put my hand up and make an unreserved apology to Reddo.

I thought we’d been sold a dud, a bloke who came over here for some sunshine and a pay packet, but this year especially he’s played out of his skin and has become a colossus of the midfield.

He should be very proud of his efforts tonight in particular. I’m sorry, Reddo.

It would be super hypocritical of me to lambast the Jetta haters and not put my hand up and make an unreserved apology to Reddo.

I thought we’d been sold a dud, a bloke who came over here for some sunshine and a pay packet, but this year especially he’s played out of his skin and has become a colossus of the midfield.

He should be very proud of his efforts tonight in particular. I’m sorry, Reddo.

You’re a ******* good egg Carbine Chaos

Has been bloody good from round 5 onwards. Redden and Yeo now our best mids, both 190cm beasts cheers Brisbane

i Want to know what happened to shuey. I thought when our other midfielders progressed and matured he would rise with them. He flies with nic nat in the team and he is full of heart, but i feel like lately he has been a turn over machine or am i just seeing things wrong.

i Want to know what happened to shuey. I thought when our other midfielders progressed and matured he would rise with them. He flies with nic nat in the team and he is full of heart, but i feel like lately he has been a turn over machine or am i just seeing things wrong.
Yeah not sure, Yeo has attended the most centre bounces for us this year used to always be Shuey and Priddis, maybe a different role? Especially since Gaff has been out. Still think Shuey can dominate a game but would have Yeo, Redden and Gaff ahead of Him this year

Yep, thought he was best last night, was a beast. Knew it would turn around for him once he was played extensively in the midfield and others were out of the way. Loved his game last night, was complete.

Back