Jack Redpath suspended for 3 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's completely reasonable to suggest a player lacking skill might use foul play in an attempt to compensate though. He certainly wouodn't be the first to do so.
Have a look at the spelling in your last 2 posts young Boko/Wampeter? Well done but needs some improvement. What grade are you in and are they still giving you free memberships out there in Penrith? Keep trying Bokonon/Wampeter.

Have a look at the spelling in your last 2 posts young Boko/Wampeter? Well done but needs some improvement. What grade are you in and are they still giving you free memberships out there in Penrith? Keep trying Bokonon/Wampeter.
Unlike tje Bulldogs who give away free memberships our club never have. Why are you lying about this?

I knew you would read the post and thus didn't bother tidying up tje typos.

Insufficient force should not even have been sighted. Examples like this should never be looked at.... This needs to be corrected.

Having said this, if the dogs lose this weekend or the following one, ill be drinking their tears. That spud red path won't be the deciding factor...

The Greene one was soft? Really? Care to be involved in a science experiment to test that out. Don’t worry it won’t hurt a bit. Soft some might say

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you dense? He kicked a goal directly after the soft fist and just had a bloody lip. Wow you are so right , I see now how hard it was!1!! Reality is if you think Greene should be suspended for a soft hit you deserve this redpath suspension . Can't have it both ways flower. When the dogs team is full of diving and ducking flowers makes sense the supporters are too.
Oyt_qHFfZVLaCBXbmp5osqcd3nKEZsjnJw1-ewwWyW409qAVaMKzSe4SpewglzfLhx9p4No_=w404-h241-nc

The punch as recogised by the afl should be one week.It shouldn't matter whether a player has gone once.twice or three times.
A simple solution to redpath and hawkins problems shouldve been eady as 'you're a dropkick for another untidy effort one week champ' NEXT.
So if that is the new definition of a "punch" Why wasn't Patton charged?

1FF74197-9A2C-455C-A1C1-A49691123948-4794-0000062264CF1ECD.jpeg
By the MRP new interpretation it is a forceful strike to the head

Unlike tje Bulldogs who give away free memberships our club never have. Why are you lying about this?

I knew you would read the post and thus didn't bother tidying up tje typos.
You have to understand a lot of dogs supporters are new Aussie rules fans so they don't quite understand the game yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which ever argument/defense you throw up, 3 weeks for this is outlandish and unfathomable. Compare this to all the other actions that have received a similar penalty - Houli is the first that comes to mind receiving 4 for a hit that knocked a player out.

The game is dying, not slowly, but very quickly and this penalty to Redpath may be exhibit 1.

I'm just about finished with AFL. I find myself paying much more attention to the WAFL these days. The AFL is assisting my movement away from the game by not even televising games freely or live anymore - you have to be able to pay for it now.

I believe the 2017 season has been a season of greatest movement and probably the year i'll look back on and say "yep that's the year the game finally died", but of course the game has never been in a better place right?

I agree Toby Greene shouldn’t have got suspended because there is no rule against it, but he is a ill a$$ho$# and that gws team is slowly become unbearable.

Redpath originally got 1 week, so don’t pretend its 3 weeks for that.
However it never should be a suspension in the first place

Wines definitely should have got 1 week, he would got 3-4 if Langdon got injured
It similar to mumford hit

Dangerfield shouldn’t have got suspended, nor grundy, nor waite
However the tribunal found houli guilty and 2 weeks WTF

But the judiciary system is broken in all sports, not just AFL

Are you dense? He kicked a goal directly after the soft fist and just had a bloody lip. Wow you are so right , I see now how hard it was!1!! Reality is if you think Greene should be suspended for a soft hit you deserve this redpath suspension . Can't have it both ways flower. When the dogs team is full of diving and ducking flowers makes sense the supporters are too.
Oyt_qHFfZVLaCBXbmp5osqcd3nKEZsjnJw1-ewwWyW409qAVaMKzSe4SpewglzfLhx9p4No_=w404-h241-nc

How many game of footy have you played? Obviously new to the game champ. You have no idea. Stick to league pelican

How many game of footy have you played? Obviously new to the game champ. You have no idea. Stick to league pelican

When losing an argument people tend to fling insults. Greene's fist was objectively soft. Look up what soft means. Now you can say other things about his fist like its a "dog act", "not in the spirit" etc and one can't argue with such subjective things, if that's how you feel it's how you feel. But it was still a soft fist. Do you understand now or do you need more help?

Nearly every tackle in Aussie rules would damage a player more than Greene's fist did anything. In damage terms his fist is nothing. The same as redpaths shove.

For an open hand push to the neck... that's just wrong.

Thoughts?
Bloody wrong....I just don't know how much longer Gillon can keep defending the MRP. The system is a joke, worse than any other season. Is this personnel driven, or does it come down from Gillon.

When losing an argument people tend to fling insults. Greene's fist was objectively soft. Look up what soft means. Now you can say other things about his fist like its a "dog act", "not in the spirit" etc and one can't argue with such subjective things, if that's how you feel it's how you feel. But it was still a soft fist. Do you understand now or do you need more help?

Nearly every tackle in Aussie rules would damage a player more than Greene's fist did anything. In damage terms his fist is nothing. The same as redpaths shove.

There’s no argument. You have no idea. Never played before. I dare you to Setup a poll and ask neutral supporters whether they think the two incidents are equal. Seriously what you wrote is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back