Jack Redpath suspended for 3 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no argument. You have no idea. Never played before. I dare you to Setup a poll and ask neutral supporters whether they think the two incidents are equal. Seriously what you wrote is laughable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There clearly is an argument, and not one you seem to be doing very well in. In time you may realise abuse actually makes your argument look weak, I doubt it though.

Ah the dogs delusional hypocritical tears are sweet.

If you had reading comprehension.....

3UMhpHoefvTUphnHu3Ftqesfd5bVHK-iSAJLXXVYyG1vVq7dKLKKoIjD6KkpZ_grLOYSMxQlb6qKHvc3y27zOXpvGfoaFoVlB2y6Frs=w452-h325-nc

Can't have it both ways you flower.

Lol you must be hard of learning.

You can't have it both ways flower.

You need to create some mental gymnastics to justify your opinions it seems.

Are you dense?

Can't have it both ways flower.

When the dogs team is full of diving and ducking flowers makes sense the supporters are too.

You have to understand a lot of dogs supporters are new Aussie rules fans so they don't quite understand the game yet.

This one below really takes the cake.

When losing an argument people tend to fling insults.

Tell me more Bird Brain.

There clearly is an argument, and not one you seem to be doing very well in. In time you may realise abuse actually makes your argument look weak, I doubt it though.

Thanks for the advice life long supporter. I’ve offered 2 suggestions. One put up a poll on whether people think the two incidents are similar. The other being old mate can push me with an open hand then I get to belt him from behind. Not violent as apparently the punch was soft and every tackle is more dangerous

Thanks for the advice life long supporter. I’ve offered 2 suggestions. One put up a poll on whether people think the two incidents are similar. The other being old mate can push me with an open hand then I get to belt him from behind. Not violent as apparently the punch was soft and every tackle is more dangerous

Why would anyone need to prove anything. The tribunal has reached a decision, and it's done. Clarify if your making tjreats of violence on the forum though?

Why would anyone need to prove anything. The tribunal has reached a decision, and it's done. Clarify if your making tjreats of violence on the forum though?

Is tackling violence? I’m proving a point here. You’re totally missing it. Old mate claims that Redpaths push and Greene’s hit from behind on Caleb Daniel are the same. Apparently every tackle in the AFL is more dangerous than the hit from Greene. You obviously agree too. Gee these 5 minute football fans

Insufficient force should not even have been sighted. Examples like this should never be looked at.... This needs to be corrected.

Having said this, if the dogs lose this weekend or the following one, ill be drinking their tears. That spud red path won't be the deciding factor...
Ha ha. Your tears are still flowing after the 2016 GF. Another choke this year would be hilarious.

For most players a week down to two would have been given. In previous seasons a fine, but there's a focus on eliminating punching. He does have a poor record so was given 3 weeks down to two.
The decision to challenge made it 3 when it was unsuccessful, which always looked likely given he did punch.

lt's really a failure of the Bulldogs club system to challenge. It's very easy in room of people who want to achieve an outcome to convince yourselves that the impossible is possible. An area where you need the discipline to be cold, pragmatic and objective. That didn't happen clearly.

I don't see a problem with the result. . My understanding is it's similar in ciminal law where throwing your hands up and pleading guilty leads to a reduced sentence and tough choices have to be made.

Yes the tough choices ;). If we want to start talking about criminal systems how about the AFL blatantly charging a player with the wrong offence just so they could look like they cracked down on an incident that had people up in arms while not actually careing at all.

The Greene charge was the equivalent of charging someone with littering instead of assault.

Yes the tough choices ;). If we want to start talking about criminal systems how about the AFL blatantly charging a player with the wrong offence just so they could look like they cracked down on an incident that had people up in arms while not actually careing at all.

The Greene charge was the equivalent of charging someone with littering instead of assault.
Clearly both were the correct decisions though.No rule saying you have to like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are different incidents, so stop getting confused. Put up a poll asking how much damage , out of 100, each player took in the incidents. If they aren't within reasonable margin I lose.

They are different incidents, so stop getting confused. Put up a poll asking how much damage , out of 100, each player took in the incidents. If they aren't within reasonable margin I lose.

How much damage. Oh dear you are getting more ridiculous by the minute. So a few inches higher - broken nose or cheek bone. As I said happy to meet and test your theory out. I enjoy a good experiment

This one below really takes the cake.

Tell me more Bird Brain.

Birds have a more complex brain than this guy (see migratory birds - have every navigation tool a modern airliner needs). It would be more of a compliment than an insult.

Birds have a more complex brain than this guy (see migratory birds - have every navigation tool a modern airliner needs). It would be more of a compliment than an insult.

Who the hell is he? Comparing Redpath to the Greene hit on Daniel earlier in the year. Saying it was soft and every tackle is more dangerous. Sounds like a rainman type character. Morbidly obese. 40 year old virgin or married to a mail order. Never played footy or any other sport. Obviously knows very little about the game considering who he goes for. A novice some might say

How much damage. Oh dear you are getting more ridiculous by the minute. So a few inches higher - broken nose or cheek bone. As I said happy to meet and test your theory out. I enjoy a good experiment

By the sounds of it if you think that is a hard hit you would fall on the ground and start crying on the way to the experiment as the anxiety overwhelms you.

By the sounds of it if you think that is a hard hit you would fall on the ground and start crying on the way to the experiment as the anxiety overwhelms you.

No worries mate. Again happy to meet up. Apparently you’ve got nothing to worry about. How about Saturday night after I play footy? Who do you play for again?

I just don't understand how Cotchin got off then, especially his seemed as if the player actually felt it. Or Buddy to Hodge.

I don't get it, I really don't. I see stuff like Redpath and if doesn't even register in the mind as suspendable. It's just... Stupid. He got the same amount if weeks as Lewis who deliberately belted someone and did damage. Davis was fine twenty seconds later.

It's I don't know. The fact that people are happy with it I find ridiculous.

I just don't understand how Cotchin got off then, especially his seemed as if the player actually felt it. Or Buddy to Hodge.

I don't get it, I really don't. I see stuff like Redpath and if doesn't even register in the mind as suspendable. It's just... Stupid. He got the same amount if weeks as Lewis who deliberately belted someone and did damage. Davis was fine twenty seconds later.

It's I don't know. The fact that people are happy with it I find ridiculous.
Spot on Duskfire. If you are inept at a job you get fired. How come these MRP members are still doing it? These decisions are disgraceful. McLachlan needs to show some leadership and come out and give the fans an explanation. Good on Scott for having the guts to come out and say how the MRP has become a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back