MRP / Trib. Jack Redpath Suspension - AFL Regulations

Remove this Banner Ad

This board is a cesspit when a shitty joke gets this sort of reaction.
It doesn't take much to scroll past and leave well enough alone. Instead you've chased someone else off. Poor form, especially from you Testekill who's better than this.

This was not intended as a joke, but another snipe at the women’s team, and he rightfully apologised.
The constant aggressive fights you get into on this board, you should be the very last person to criticise me or anyone else. You can only ever see you POV.

This was not intended as a joke, but another snipe at the women’s team, and he rightfully apologised.
The constant aggressive fights you get into on this board, you should be the very last person to criticise me or anyone else. You can only ever see you POV.
images (1).jpeg
Your definition of aggression is ridiculous as is you posting like some sort of moral authority.
Once again you make things personal instead of looking at things from another's point of view. You are the worst kind of hypocrite. You're also so shortsighted that you missed the joke that was his "apology".

View attachment 477060
Your definition of aggression is ridiculous as is you posting like some sort of moral authority.
Once again you make things personal instead of looking at things from another's point of view. You are the worst kind of hypocrite. You're also so shortsighted that you missed the joke that was his "apology".

Oh so sorry, you are the moral authority around here right? You seem to think you are anyway. As per the last time we had an exchange of words you whined that your life was too hard and you didn’t need this or words to that effect, and requested I not respond to you in future which I respectfully complied with, now do the same to me.

Oh so sorry, you are the moral authority around here right? You seem to think you are anyway. As per the last time we had an exchange of words you whined that your life was too hard and you didn’t need this or words to that effect, and requested I not respond to you in future which I respectfully complied with, now do the same to me.
Not the moral authority. Just don't like hypocrites who talk about seeing things from another's point of view except when someone has an opinion they don't like.
I'd gladly leave you to it though, except when you unfairly chase people away and don't have the decency to apologize for your behaviour.

Not the moral authority. Just don't like hypocrites who talk about seeing things from another's point of view except when someone has an opinion they don't like.
I'd gladly leave you to it though, except when you unfairly chase people away and don't have the decency to apologize for your behaviour.

Shots fired, no-one is ded yet. Time for both of you to move on from this conversation I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back