Jack Reiwoldt diving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kipps

Portugese Wizard
Suspended
Sep 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Funny this is coming from a supporter of a team consisting of Patrick Dangerfield, Gryan Miers and Mark Blicavs.
What about Harry Taylor though? I rate him over Rance. His 2008-2012 was better and I've never seen him dive or play for frees

strongandbold12

Nothin' more Tigerish than a bloody Tiger.
Sep 29, 2019
Dusty's spare room
AFL Club
Richmond
Has the queue decreased at the drug injecting room
A drug joke coming from someone who follows and/or lives in geelong. Jesus. I remember when i worked in that shithole for a month. I carried a screwdriver in my pocket when going to lunch because every second person i went past had flesh wounds and looked like a legit meth addict. Had an uneasy feeling someone would jump me in broad daylight. Never again hopefully.

strongandbold12

Nothin' more Tigerish than a bloody Tiger.
Sep 29, 2019
Dusty's spare room
AFL Club
Richmond
Stolen from another forum - Cotchin is a tough hombre.

Dumping a 6 foot + 100 kgs ruckman in a crunching tackle in the opening term of the gf to set the tone for your team. Doesnt get much more fake tough guy than that :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Her should probably just start poking players eyes out like toby grub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 King of the Micro 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Now calling Jack Flopsy.

That free and 1st goal was a gutless act. These guys are serious athletes and to flop to the ground with minimal contact was pretty embarrassing.

But Flopsy won another flag and all will be forgotten.
Form a West coast supporter lel. Half your side are divers and knee drop arm shrug experts lol

Top Bottom