Jack Reiwoldt diving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny this is coming from a supporter of a team consisting of Patrick Dangerfield, Gryan Miers and Mark Blicavs.

What about Harry Taylor though? I rate him over Rance. His 2008-2012 was better and I've never seen him dive or play for frees

Has the queue decreased at the drug injecting room

A drug joke coming from someone who follows and/or lives in geelong. Jesus. I remember when i worked in that shithole for a month. I carried a screwdriver in my pocket when going to lunch because every second person i went past had flesh wounds and looked like a legit meth addict. Had an uneasy feeling someone would jump me in broad daylight. Never again hopefully.

Stolen from another forum - Cotchin is a tough hombre.

Dumping a 6 foot + 100 kgs ruckman in a crunching tackle in the opening term of the gf to set the tone for your team. Doesnt get much more fake tough guy than that :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Her should probably just start poking players eyes out like toby grub

8c9d3f93885039507ce9f77940c8752f

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So crowds will be incessantly booing Reiwoldt and Dangerfield every time they touch the ball from now on, right?
It's not racist if they're "flogs", right?

Now calling Jack Flopsy.

That free and 1st goal was a gutless act. These guys are serious athletes and to flop to the ground with minimal contact was pretty embarrassing.

But Flopsy won another flag and all will be forgotten.

Form a West coast supporter lel. Half your side are divers and knee drop arm shrug experts lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back