Remove this Banner Ad

What a season! Not bad for a bloke who isn't that tall, fast or strong.

Jack Dyer Medal worthy.
Jack is a great example of the merits of a pure footballer versus an athlete who can play football.
The other Jack (Higgins) is another.

The sort of guys you want in the trenches with you.....

Jack is a great example of the merits of a pure footballer versus an athlete who can play football.
The other Jack (Higgins) is another.

The sort of guys you want in the trenches with you.....

One of the smartest players I've ever seen - if not THE smartest player. And he doesn't ever give up. We always get a solid contribution out of him. Sublime kicking, left and right. Fearless. He even tackles, blocks and smothers.

We've built a premiership team around him. I reckon his 2017 season might have been a little under-rated, and I'm so bloody happy the footy world is giving him the credit he deserves this year.

It also makes me bloody happy that we have Big Jack and Lil Jack playing together. You can really see the impact they have on each other.

What did he say when you asked him about Lynch?

Nah, it's a bit awkward....although chatting and saying hi to other players on the day is considered well mannered....but when it's a "celeb" etc you kinda wanna leave them alone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Watched Jack's highlights then Lynch's highlights...

Let's just I'm pretty excited for next season

Prestia or Cotch or Edwards kicking to a 3 time Coleman medallist or lynch or dusty or caddy on the lead will be a beautiful sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back