TheClokes

Cancelled
Apr 7, 2005
In Berlin, by the wall
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lord Auch
This kid seems to have something, most of the other draftees haven’t got: Personality!

Could he give the Tiger fans something to finally cheer about this season?

And give the Richmond football club some much needed rejuvenation?

This kid seems to have something most of the other draftees haven’t got: Personality!

Sure sounds like it. Hopefully he does alright in his first game. The fact he talks alot may get the other players at richmond talking more as face it never been good at it. Looking forward to seeing him play :)

Seems a decent footballer, but he's always come across as a bit of a knob the times I have bumped into him.

Actually the last time I saw him he was wandering down Collins St (Hobart) pissed as a nit with his strides around his ankles. I hope he doesn't get sprung in a similar position in Melbourne cause the AFL doesn't like tomfoolery like that.

Seems a decent footballer, but he's always come across as a bit of a knob the times I have bumped into him.

Actually the last time I saw him he was wandering down Collins St (Hobart) pissed as a nit with his strides around his ankles. I hope he doesn't get sprung in a similar position in Melbourne cause the AFL doesn't like tomfoolery like that.

was he trialling as part of the Carlton leadership group?:thumbsu:

He's had a decent apprenticeship and noone can tell how far he'll go.

These sort of young KP forwards invariably start by appearing slow and cumbersone at top level...likely he'll cop the usual irrelevant "dud" calls from opposition fans but my mail is he will become a damn fine KP fwd in about 3-4 yrs...which is good timing with Richo and lilnathe on the wane....tiges need more of them tho.

They take a long time so it'll be interesting just to see him on the paddock...wont expect to see anything exciting yet.

This kid seems to have something, most of the other draftees haven’t got: Personality!

The Tigers forward line will have more personality than Flemington's birdcage

Riewoldt - Polak - Polo
Pettifer - Richardson - Schulz

Where will Nathan Brown fit in?

The Tigers will need to add Dr Phil to their assistant coaching ranks.

YEah, apparently he never shuts up at training. When the senior boys stop talking there's one still yapping, and it's him.

A few training reports from PRE show a but it also shows where we are as a club.

EXCEPTION – Jack, the only player on the ground with a baseball cap on backwards. When groups come together he wanders around giving slaps, hi 5’s etc. Shouts congratulations to senior players if the do something well. He is an ABSOLUTE EXTROVERT and it is great to see. He genuinely beat Rawlings 3 successive times in one drill with Pettifer kicking to Rawlings and an opponent 20 metres from goal. The only one in the group to win easily.
(Sad, but exciting at the same time he's the only one to win easily tbh) :( :thumbsu:

Can’t get over Jack – when Dick Clay was talking to Deledio and Pettifer all the other players moved inside but Jack strolled up to the group with a puzzled look on his face, stuck a hand out and said “I’m Jack”. He won’t ever die wondering.

Let's hope he's a star and bring some personality back into the game, especially RichmondFC, with Richo's career in the twilight, we'll be a bunch of silent, clones it seems otherwise. :cool:

He's also kicked 15 goals in 4 games at Coburg and been among the best in most games so he's knocking on the door for debut.

He will be a player - and a good leader.
Could do with a little more height, but with Richo and Schulz down there he will make an impact almost immediately as a third forward.

clown.gif

wow young blokes getting on the turps:eek: who would have thought? he must surely be a knob:rolleyes:

i agree with the last part of your observation though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't care less if he strolled around the MCG with his pants around his ankles after kicking a goal.

Anybody who has half the desire to play football for Richmond as this bloke reportly has is ok in my books.

Actually he has kicked 19 goals in 5 matches.

Bags of 5, 3, 2, 4, 5

But one week Coburg had a bye and he played in the reserves which is why it wasn't added to his tally on the Coburg site ;)

Those of you questioning height should look at his cousin.

Nick Riewoldt - 193cm

Jack Riewoldt - 192 cm (at 18 years of age)

He was 192 when drafted, so I'm sure he'll grow at least 1 more cm!

Don't worry about mentioning that it was just after winning the local premiership.....

But does he know how to cry on a football field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back