Rumour Jack Riewoldt to North

Remove this Banner Ad

You were having a go at North, don't like it coming back the other way?
Its called satire you muppet. If you couldn't see that with the name Red-Bellied Pademelons you really are simple. Now if it ever happens I will return to your moronic reply.

R.c56661271f8535f4bc4d582c2254578a

I wouldn't be against it.

If you're looking for that sort of thing from Richmond, I'd be looking at putting a package together for Cotchin. I doubt he'd be interested, but a good 'after football' package might convince him to play another year or two.

Jack would be a bigger impact on field, but for leadership and team building, better to go to the guy Richmond all look to.

I'd be happy for the Suns to get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're looking for that sort of thing from Richmond, I'd be looking at putting a package together for Cotchin. I doubt he'd be interested, but a good 'after football' package might convince him to play another year or two.

Jack would be a bigger impact on field, but for leadership and team building, better to go to the guy Richmond all look to.

I'd be happy for the Suns to get him.
Clarko cleared out all the older Hawks when he was there to rebuild the list but now he would bring in older players to rebuild a list??

Clarko cleared out all the older Hawks when he was there to rebuild the list but now he would bring in older players to rebuild a list??

well you need a few older heads to guide the young ones don't you, doesn't hurt if they're 3x flag winners

The strategy wasn't my suggestion.

Also check the first word of my post.

"If"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back