Recommitted Jack Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Riewoldt will be at St.Kilda next year. Heard it from a very good source.
I'm struggling to see it myself. How do McCartin, Bruce, Membrey and Jack Riewoldt play in the same forward line, when you also have Nick Riewoldt on a wing?

However, just for a moment say your sauce is correct... what would the trade be?

Jack Riewoldt, #42 <---> #10, #28

I'm struggling to see it myself. How do McCartin, Bruce, Membrey and Jack Riewoldt play in the same forward line, when you also have Nick Riewoldt on a wing?

However, just for a moment say your sauce is correct... what would the trade be?

Not sure what a trade would look like, however Jack must want to play with his cousin and financial details have been discussed.
Im Switzerland on this, it's just what I've heard.

Not sure what a trade would look like, however Jack must want to play with his cousin and financial details have been discussed.
Im Switzerland on this, it's just what I've heard.

It's crap the trade would involve an early pick and a player your talking 2 time Coleman medalist gun!

Jack Riewoldt, Bruce and Membery with Nick on the wing would be the most dangerous forward line in the league, it would be a nightmare for any team to match up on and will most likely elevate the saints into the 8 and with an improving midfield possibly into contention.

As you said, McCartin won't fit in, strait swap McCartin for Reiwoldt, Saints move into contention, Richmond get a long term forward for their rebuild. I know Saints fans won't like giving up McCartin but he may never end up being anywhere near as good as Jack so here is a chance to get arguably the best forward line in the comp for the next 3-5 years.

Jack Riewoldt will be at St.Kilda next year. Heard it from a very good source.

Heard it from an even better source that the team that "might" get him is 100% not St.Kilda.

Mark Robinson really testing him out on 360. Asking big questions, Jack seems to be answering them with honesty. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Mark Robinson really testing him out on 360. Asking big questions, Jack seems to be answering them with honesty. I don't think he's going anywhere.
certainly doesn't want to go anywhere
if anything, it would be the club looking to cash him in. Which is a high risk move, esp with Vickery going too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it from an even better source that the team that "might" get him is 100% not St.Kilda.
I have seen you write this a few times and speculate before if any club it wont be the pies or Saints. You just guessing or you know sonething?

I have seen you write this a few times and speculate before if any club it wont be the pies or Saints. You just guessing or you know sonething?

He will probably stay at Richmond, however he might be at another team next year if they can find the currency for a suitable trade.

No guesswork, just what I've been told.

Jack Riewoldt, Bruce and Membery with Nick on the wing would be the most dangerous forward line in the league, it would be a nightmare for any team to match up on and will most likely elevate the saints into the 8 and with an improving midfield possibly into contention.

As you said, McCartin won't fit in, strait swap McCartin for Reiwoldt, Saints move into contention, Richmond get a long term forward for their rebuild. I know Saints fans won't like giving up McCartin but he may never end up being anywhere near as good as Jack so here is a chance to get arguably the best forward line in the comp for the next 3-5 years.
Lol

You think that's a fair trade ? I don't . More like 10 and bruce . Even then Richmond would not do it .

He will probably stay at Richmond, however he might be at another team next year if they can find the currency for a suitable trade.

No guesswork, just what I've been told.

I've read what you say. Joining dots it seems to be Pies. Guess we will see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back