Recommitted Jack Silvagni

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
No doubt the last week would not have gone unnoticed by the Blues powerbrokers. Unless he plays some unbelievable footy this year, there would good odds on him being on the chopping block, or he might ask to be traded. He cops some criticism on here, but I think he is a decent role player. Not gonna be a superstar like his old man but easily good enough to get to 200 games. Whats he worth?

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Jack tweet- My fault again, blame it on me.

all s**t aside if he continues to play like he did in the second half of 2019 then he willbe fine.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Cops a lot of flak, unfairly so.

Has developed into a very decent AFL footballer, with 60 games under his belt at 21 years of age.

Would be surprised if he moves elsewhere, despite the issue with his father.

It wouldn’t surprise though should he end up a 200 game player.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Cops a lot of flak, unfairly so.

Has developed into a very decent AFL footballer, with 60 games under his belt at 21 years of age.

Would be surprised if he moves elsewhere, despite the issue with his father.

It wouldn’t surprise though should he end up a 200 game player.

Wouldn’t have played near that many at a high performing club, but given how raw he was in his first game to the club it was a decent effort to play any games at all in his first few seasons.

Gets chastised on Bigfooty by opposition supporters who don’t like his old man, but he’s a handy player with serious nous in the forwardline.

Jimbojay

Debutant
Feb 11, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
If he consistently plays like he did vs Fremantle & Melbourne, he'll easily be offered a new contract

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
i think Ben will be the first to go then Jack, will be interesting to see what Happens with Tom

PostPaolo

All Australian
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Based on what he has done so far unlikely to get drafted, Not really afl quality and is struggling at school level according to draft watchers like Balmer

He's a long shot to get drafted twelve months out from the draft, would need to significantly improve at NAB League level where he is untried to date. Size would be an issue but then again he could grow given age.

Back