Toast Jack Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been my boy since we picked him up so it's really great to see him reach such consistent heights over the last season and a half.

Funny to think how he started out looking like a very straight-laced character who wouldn't have a hair out of place after a game, to a beast with a flowing graceful mullet. Have to think the hair has played a part here.
He looked like a cast member of the Sullivans at the start. Now he's got the lead in Conan the Barbarian.

ThE sAiNtS hAvE nO A gRaDeRs

Crouch, Ross and Gresh in excellent form as well, with Clark, Jones and Billings to return.

Hill and Sinclair on the outer, NWM/Windy/Owens youth being blooded.

Plus an A grade tap ruck in Ryder

Plus an A grade round the ground ruck in Marshall

Oh and then there’s Jack Steele.

Love watching how he collects the ball off the deck, absolutely effortless.
Next game do yourself a favour and focus on that part of his game. FM brilliant

I reckon he's the best player at picking up ball below his knees in footy. He looks like he should have played Rugby.

Love watching how he collects the ball off the deck, absolutely effortless.
Next game do yourself a favour and focus on that part of his game. FM brilliant
I believe he was quite a talented cricketer and wicket keeper. It explains his ability to catch low balls. My god he has great hand eye coordination.

Crouch, Ross and Gresh in excellent form as well, with Clark, Jones and Billings to return.

fella leading the coleman goes alright too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A look back.

"With the family history at the Saints..you could say it's in my blood a bit."

With Sinclair showing flashes of Banger in the #35, and King the forward dominance of Riewoldt in the #12, I’m hoping NWM will follow suit, soon enough!

....and become the next Dunny?

How many games has Sincs got coaches votes in ?

A look back.

"With the family history at the Saints..you could say it's in my blood a bit."

Saints fan from Saints family who also supports Liverpool FC, the esteem in which I hold him could not be higher, so it's great to see Silky Sinclair finding the next level and putting himself right in the furnace.

You know what ... I'm fine with everyone saying we're a crap team with no A-Graders.

They can keep saying right through until the day after the Grand Final, when they're saying "How does a team with Jack Steele and no other players worth a damn, do what St Kilda did to $VICTIM yesterday? And look at Jack Sinclair ... from the Rookie draft to a Norm Smith ... unbelievable!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back