Toast Jack Steele has re-signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Good, possibly our most important player at the moment.

Probably our only player in the top line of AFL players. Potentially AA this year and one of the most improved players in the comp. The modern day Lenny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expected him to re-sign but still great news. I feel like he should be our next captain. Maybe some think he doesn’t suit the role and want him to just play footy but he’s a real lead by example type... when things have been going against us this year Steele has been the one to really obviously be busting his gut and putting up a fight, in a very very good form consistently.

Whether it’s a sole captaincy or we have two co-captains, Steele has to be one of them.

Never in doubt but still nice when it becomes official! He’s surpassed my expectations this year that’s for sure. Two years is good because while he’s been exceptional this year you’d want to see him do it for a bit longer to really make sure he’s worth the big bucks.

Awesome news, would prefer 6 years but 2 is a start. He is maturing into a beast of a player. He has the belief now, which I think was holding him back previously so think he will only get better over the next 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back