Rumour Jack Steven Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree even though I have participated in the thread. However, Steven May just used "personal issues" as a defence for his drinking on sunday. When stuff like that goes on you can see why people take 'mental health' with a grain of salt when it comes to footy players...
Agree with the earlier sentiment. You are a twit. Jog on.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why does that matter? If he tried it on with the bride & bridesmaids at a friends wedding I'd suggest his mates will be annoyed regardless of whether it's their wives in the party...

because the rumour was that he got it on or tried to with a team mates missus...

I wonder at the end of the year will he ask for a trade to Geelong..... Worth heaps, but reality be only a 2 Nd rounder.

What’s his value? Will be 30 in March. Won’t get a first rounder I wouldn’t have thought.

12-20 imo
His best is still very very good. 3rd in last years Brownlow. He’s far from the 3rd best player in the league but shows his best is right up there
To a team in the window he’s worth it. How much would melb love him right now to complement viney and Oliver
Beams netted Bris 2 late firsts (1 depending on this years position)

12-20 imo
His best is still very very good. 3rd in last years Brownlow. He’s far from the 3rd best player in the league but shows his best is right up there
To a team in the window he’s worth it. How much would melb love him right now to complement viney and Oliver
Beams was a year younger roughly when traded. But I thought Collingwood over paid with 2 firsts. Knowing Quanor was coming that influenced IMO.

I actually agree even though I have participated in the thread. However, Steven May just used "personal issues" as a defence for his drinking on sunday. When stuff like that goes on you can see why people take 'mental health' with a grain of salt when it comes to footy players...

Is it so hard to view these things on a case-by-case basis, and give people the benefit of the doubt until more info comes to light?

12-20 imo
He wasn’t 3rd in last years Brownlow????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd rounder would get the job done. A change in environment is usually only a short term fix though. Not sure Id be too eager to part with even a second round pick unless there was confidence in getting him right. But if it was that easy hed be playing now.

Every time a player has an issue like this its either:

1. Treatment for drugs
2. He rooted someone's missus

Maybe he just has issues, leave it alone and let him get better? Honestly its none of our business.
Can you list all the players that fit into category 1 and 2?

What about daw what category was he in?

Hard to see him being at the Saints next year. Requested a trade at the end of the year, one has to think being in a new environment would've done wonders for his mental health situation which I dare say has been nipping at his heels for longer than anyone on here would be aware of. Hope he gets the help he needs first and foremost and he can get back to playing, whether it be at St Kilda or another club.

Rumours are a bit harsh though. Why can't we just appreciate that the guy has some mental health issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back