Rumour Jack Steven Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too late to chime in with ‘if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck’ ?

And if you don’t get that joke Anthony Stevens from north melbourne will bash your face in.

1) Gary Lyon was a media personality not a currently listed AFL player under the CBA
2) do you know Buddy was using mental illness as an "excuse"

you should use your 2nd paragraph for every view you have on it. you really have no idea what is going on.
you of all people bringing up this, despite your posts on Harley Bennell.

If that's the case, I hope Jack Stevens is on his 3rd strike then

Poor old Jack.
Has worked his backside off for straight 8 years without a single final.
Wanted out last year but the Saints convinced in him to stay.

Imagine going to work day in day for 6 years and having to listen to Alan Richardson drone on about being 'strong in the contest'.

The Cats would have offered him a 3 year deal with a slight pay cut.

He could be there now sitting on top of the ladder.

No wonder he is depressed.

Wanted out? He signed a contract. It’s totally irrelevant what Geelong “would have” offered him.
If Geelong wanted the guy so badly they would have offered up a fair trade. One that would have gotten the deal done.

They didn’t, and as such he’s still at St Kilda on the contract he signed years ago.

On a related note, this has nothing to do with his time away from the game. Nothing.

Wanted out? He signed a contract. It’s totally irrelevant what Geelong “would have” offered him.
If Geelong wanted the guy so badly they would have offered up a fair trade. One that would have gotten the deal done.

They didn’t, and as such he’s still at St Kilda on the contract he signed years ago.

On a related note, this has nothing to do with his time away from the game. Nothing.
I think Jack wanted to leave St Kilda a lot more than Geelong wanted to trade for him, thus the non-existent negotiations. Jack is worth infinitely more to St Kilda than he is to Geelong which is fair enough.

you of all people bringing up this, despite your posts on Harley Bennell.

If that's the case, I hope Jack Stevens is on his 3rd strike then

riiiggghhttt

how do you equate a bloke photographed doing illicit substances who has been continually suspended by his own club for being under the influence of either drugs and alcohol, missing training or not being up to the standard required, to someone who is out with mental health issues.

super solid logic.

riiiggghhttt

how do you equate a bloke photographed doing illicit substances who has been continually suspended by his own club for being under the influence of either drugs and alcohol, missing training or not being up to the standard required, to someone who is out with mental health issues.

super solid logic.
It's the BigFooty way, players aren't allowed to have mental health issues so it must always be a cover up.

Just goes to show how little real progress has been made in regard of speaking up when you need help.

Signed a contract based on false inducements and misrepresentations.

Contract should be void.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

riiiggghhttt

super solid logic.
I wont deny Harley Bennell is/ was taking drugs. Yet you and Plugger35 constantly kicked him when he was down with his calf injuries.

Does that mean I can sink the boots in Jake Carlisles injury despite the fact he was snorting white powder ironically on the day he was traded to you club?

Am I entitled on sinking the boots in Carlisles current injury?

Fair enough, Why not though.

Mental health isn't something we should take lightly, 8 weeks minimum to get them the help they need sounds good to me.

Except when getting back to work and a normal routine is a part of the treatment. If going back to work helps in the recovery you go back to work. It time off is needed, take the time off.

One rule to fit all simply will not work in regards to mental health.

I think Jack wanted to leave St Kilda a lot more than Geelong wanted to trade for him, thus the non-existent negotiations. Jack is worth infinitely more to St Kilda than he is to Geelong which is fair enough.
To be fair saints are a young developing list and he is an old player now who has never shown good leadership.
I would say he would be worth far more to geelong than he is to the saints in a lot of ways. It doesn't look like geelong need help at the moment but a fIt and happy jack steven on the team would make them a better team and increase their premiership odds. At the saints, sadly i would say he has been amazing for us in a bad period but has given about all he has to give.

Wasn't the rumour he and Hanneberry were on the talk chalk?? - but didn't Steven's marriage breakl down from her side...happens all the time!
So maybe his way to deal with it all i guess. He's a champion player and i hope he gets back..We don't want another Chris Yarran or Ben Cousins!

What a campaigner of a thread.
A few weeks ago I was hearing stories of a bloke who was having time off and it was “they” reckon he’s doing this, “they” reckon he’s doing that..
Well yesterday I went to a lunch where a friend had two extra little ones with him and his missus, giving their mum a break. Her husband hung himself during the week.
Yep, that bloke.
Guess “they” were wrong.

Tim Kelly is only on 180K a year hence why he is wanting a trade out. Nothing to do with going home it was just a tactic last year to try get more money given he is mature age already the more money the better. If Geelong lose Kelly they can't afford Coniglio in the Cap however Jack Steven might be very cheap this year given the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back