Rumour Jack Steven Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but don't we all want 1-2 weeks off work every now & then?! That doesn't constitute 'mental health'

I think there's some merit to a minimum time off if you use that leave to seek professional help, advice, counselling etc.
What you think is irrelevant, proven on this thread you have no clue

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry if I missed the thread on this but from a player down at Sandy, Jack Steven done the dirty on his missus and it was potentially with another players missus.

Apparently the leadership group were absolutely ropeable hence his time off recently.
And then they allowed him to come back and play again after a couple of weeks out, so all is forgiven?

And then they allowed him to come back and play again after a couple of weeks out, so all is forgiven?

When you almost win a game you start thinking "oh, what if we had that really good player playing for us" and the snowball starts rolling.

When you've got less to lose it's easier to give it away to make a point.

heres the question ...
we know for a fact that Majak is/has been battling mental health issues but had he come out like Jack Steven and said he needs time off to get himself right without doubt there would be threads just like this with people piping up saying its a second strike or hes had an affair blah blah
so do we in this society only believe issues are there for players once they hit the rock bottom? thats pretty sad ... in real life i manage a group of young guys and girls who like most of society have issues in life some are fine dealing with those issuse some need some help as a manager of these people with a care factor for my team i would 100% prefer they come and ask for time to get right before they hit rock bottom then having to deal with the result of when they do hit rock bottom ....

honestly if we want to remove the stigma of mental healf we need to stop with the bs rumours when it comes to light ... even if it is a cover who the hell cares by smirking and pushing storys of untoward about it only makes it harder for the next person with a mental issue to seek help ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it anyone's business if he wants to have a f**.Glen Archer smoked all throughout his career.Are you saying players should self report to the club doctor if they have a cigarette?
Eddie has slammed the forum threads suggesting players that enjoy a f**.

He (apparently) made a tit of himself at a recent team mates wedding. Tried it on with the bridesmaids and bride

I haven't clue how true, just the rumour I heard.
The only team mate married recently was Geary. No team mates partners in the bridal party. I'm calling bullshit.

Why does that matter? If he tried it on with the bride & bridesmaids at a friends wedding I'd suggest his mates will be annoyed regardless of whether it's their wives in the party...

Haha that is hilarious.

“Jack quite frankly we were all appalled by the way you behaved at that wedding we weren’t invited to and/or weren’t at, with a bride and/or bridesmaids we probably don’t even know. We are so unbelievably mad that you aren’t allowed to ever play with us again for approximately a week. We have to make a stand.”

Once a player comes out and said they are struggling, conspiracies about them should not be allowed on bigfooty.

Right. I mean last year Majak Daw literally tried to take his own life. Yet still there a *******s here on this forum that use every single instance of mental health issues to spout their toxic garbage.

Right. I mean last year Majak Daw literally tried to take his own life. Yet still there a *******s here on this forum that use every single instance of mental health issues to spout their toxic garbage.
I actually agree even though I have participated in the thread. However, Steven May just used "personal issues" as a defence for his drinking on sunday. When stuff like that goes on you can see why people take 'mental health' with a grain of salt when it comes to footy players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back