Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing it happened in Epping, another person has died in the incident. If true then obviously scratch the self harm scenario.

Note: This has not been confirmed.

Age of Steven doesn't match up with the people involved, so doesn't seem like he was involved in this

Drug deal gone wrong is the prominent rumour going around. I don't think it's a secret that Stevens has a go on the pippy every now and then.

Only a copper, journo or someone at the scene would have the ‘drug deal gone rumour’ so quick in the piece

Only a copper, journo or someone at the scene would have the ‘drug deal gone rumour’ so quick in the piece
Not that the cops would release confidential information

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Age of Steven doesn't match up with the people involved, so doesn't seem like he was involved in this

Yeah very possible where I heard it was drawing a link to this incident.

He took himself to hospital and the hospital staff called the police, so the police didn't find him at the address. Seems very odd not to call an ambulance and the police yourself if you've got nothing to hide.

Hearing it happened in Epping, another person has died in the incident. If true then obviously scratch the self harm scenario.

Note: This has not been confirmed.

This is a report of the incident in Epping

Personally I don’t think the two incidents are linked
The house where it happened has a reputation among the locals

He took himself to hospital and the hospital staff called the police, so the police didn't find him at the address. Seems very odd not to call an ambulance and the police yourself if you've got nothing to hide.
Where are people hearing this?

If he took himself to hospital that’s a good sign he’s not seriously hurt.

I got Domestic Violence in the sweep. With the caveat that he won't turn out to be the victim even though he got stabbed.

Other sweep options: Trump, Aliens, Bikies, Paranormal Activity, Self Inflicted, Trevor from up the Road, Tripped and fell on it.

$5 a ticket.
You missed “Joe the camera man“.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back