Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

I got Domestic Violence in the sweep. With the caveat that he won't turn out to be the victim even though he got stabbed.

Other sweep options: Trump, Aliens, Bikies, Paranormal Activity, Self Inflicted, Trevor from up the Road, Tripped and fell on it.

$5 a ticket.

I've got my money on 5G being the culrpit

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I got Domestic Violence in the sweep. With the caveat that he won't turn out to be the victim even though he got stabbed.

Other sweep options: Trump, Aliens, Bikies, Paranormal Activity, Self Inflicted, Trevor from up the Road, Tripped and fell on it.

$5 a ticket.
Crows?

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Drug deal gone wrong is the prominent rumour going around. I don't think it's a secret that Stevens has a go on the pippy every now and then.

$5 a ticket.
Disappointed there's no tinder date gone wrong sweep option? Swipe ✔❌

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
So much for social distancing.
yeah hopefully he will be OK, that's the priority, after that the context will be very interesting re. social distancing. Crows will be watching that closely.

This can't really go in a good way- unless its a Brad-Ottens-falling-on-a-stake freak accident. It might have been a case of isolation rules broken, but if not then it might be someone close to him, or self-inflicted, all terrible outcomes. Hard to draw any conclusions when there is a complete blank of information on the incident. Usually we'd at least get a 'Police believe there is no further danger to the community at this time'

Best wishes to him and his family for a speedy recovery.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong

$5 a ticket.

I'll go you halves in the dv one.

Jupes

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
a day after announcing players will have to adhere to the strictest lockdown rules in the country :oops:

Mar 19, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

Hard to imagine he doesn't know how he got stabbed, not a good look really.

“Look, all I can tell you is what I've already told Mister Beasley: none of us saw anything. It was just one of those things: Bluey Barnes was reading a magazine; Ambrose Hatcheson was taking a piss; Johnny Price was washing his hands; Jimmy Loughnan was watching a bullant crawl across the table, and I was watching Jimmy watching the bullant.”

Back