Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha! Classic. Let's see a single news article from any paper that has a story about someone stabbing themselves in the chest much less 365 of them.

Too funny, Karen.
There seems to be a few.

“Look, all I can tell you is what I've already told Mister Beasley: none of us saw anything. It was just one of those things: Bluey Barnes was reading a magazine; Ambrose Hatcheson was taking a piss; Johnny Price was washing his hands; Jimmy Loughnan was watching a bullant crawl across the table, and I was watching Jimmy watching the bullant.”

Looks like Jack's done himself a mischief

There seems to be a few.

Ha! Very good. Two people with mental health issues, including one who was screaming for the voices to stop, a kid who was demonstrating how his vest was knife proof, and two criminals trying to avoid jail time and surrounded by law enforcement. In the whole world over the last two years.

Yeah, I think you've pretty much proved my point. An every day occurrence this stabbing to the chest is not. And unless you think JS was mentally deranged, confronted by the police or undertaking a ill-advised dare, then I think the stab to his own chest theory can be put to the side.

Ha! Very good. Two people with mental health issues, including one who was screaming for the voices to stop, a kid who was demonstrating how his vest was knife proof, and two criminals trying to avoid jail time and surrounded by law enforcement. In the whole world over the last two years.

Yeah, I think you've pretty much proved my point. An every day occurrence this stabbing to the chest is not. And unless you think JS was mentally deranged, confronted by the police or undertaking a ill-advised dare, then I think the stab to his own chest theory can be put to the side.
Do you realise that not everything is reported in the press?

My brother in-law stabbed himself in the chest with a star picket last year. Didn't make the papers.

Just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I searched for 30 seconds to find those and all you asked for was an article for someone stabbing themselves in the chest. No qualifications. There's heaps of them. Also in the case of suicide, very rarely does the media:
a). report the suicide unless the person is famous and
b). the method.

I'm wading through the jokes to find some facts. Should I keep slogging through or give up now?
No real facts at this stage apart from

Steven was involved in an incident and received a stab wound to the chest and reported to a Melbourne hospital

police are investigating and have put out a statement implying Steven dose not know how it happened and are looking for witnesses

Do you realise that not everything is reported in the press?

My brother in-law stabbed himself in the chest with a star picket last year. Didn't make the papers.

Just saying.
Generally the media are advised against reporting incidents of self harm of any kind

I'm wading through the jokes to find some facts. Should I keep slogging through or give up now?

Stabbed, stable condition and not life threatening, investigation started, only Geelong statement is basically acknowledging it happened and that due to police investigation they won't comment further.

Anything about drugs, self harm, gambling, domestic violence, unnecessary travel etc is speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back