Rumour Jack Steven Stabbing Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha! Very good. Two people with mental health issues, including one who was screaming for the voices to stop, a kid who was demonstrating how his vest was knife proof, and two criminals trying to avoid jail time and surrounded by law enforcement. In the whole world over the last two years.

Yeah, I think you've pretty much proved my point. An every day occurrence this stabbing to the chest is not. And unless you think JS was mentally deranged, confronted by the police or undertaking a ill-advised dare, then I think the stab to his own chest theory can be put to the side.

over 3,000 people in australia killed themselves last year, not to mention the
survived attemps and general self harm. some of those were self inflicted stab wounds, theres a very real chance that some of those were in the chest region. while rare it does happen. no-one is saying that it is whats happened in this case but to say that its not possible because its rare seems naive. at the end of the day, theres a guy who has a sh*tty injury and I'm pretty sure that most people here are hoping it wasnt self inflicted. one if my closest friends growing up was a drug addict and in a twisted attempt to guilt his mother into giving him more money, slowly pushed a knife into his chest. survived that. people are capable of messed up things when they are suffering. odds are thats not whats happened here but lets not berate someone for suggesting its possible

Ok, from the news. Presented himself to Cabrini (assuming the Malvern one), sounds like he lives Geelong/Great Ocean Road way. Police investigating, is currently at the Alfred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The speculation is hilarious, what exactly is the point of it? The facts will come out eventually. How about just wishing the bloke all the best in his recovery.

I personally think Stevens was in a pub and got into an argument in there about who was the fastest swimmer. He and the other guy decided to settle it by driving to the ocean and renting a boat, going out onto the boat and setting up a finishing line, before they both got in the water and began swimming. I imagine Stevens started reasonably well, but unknown to him and the other guy a group of stingrays were passing by. Stevens insulted the mother of one of the stingrays, not knowing that the mother of said stingray had recently passed away and one thing led to another, and well, I think you can all guess the rest.

I personally think Stevens was in a pub and got into an argument in there about who was the fastest swimmer. He and the other guy decided to settle it by driving to the ocean and renting a boat, going out onto the boat and setting up a finishing line, before they both got in the water and began swimming. I imagine Stevens started reasonably well, but unknown to him and the other guy a group of stingrays were passing by. Stevens insulted the mother of one of the stingrays, not knowing that the mother of said stingray had recently passed away and one thing led to another, and well, I think you can all guess the rest.
Is that you, Dave Hughes?

Ok, from the news. Presented himself to Cabrini (assuming the Malvern one), sounds like he lives Geelong/Great Ocean Road way. Police investigating, is currently at the Alfred.

Just to add to this, on 7 news they stated that Steven took an Uber to Cabrini and was intoxicated at the time of presenting. Initial thoughts were misadventure, but Police were called and Steven isn’t co-operating with police and police aren’t looking for anybody in relation to the incident.

End of the article said 'contact crime stoppers', not 'beyond blue.'
Thus, one could deduce that it was a drug deal gone wrong (which I think is actually better than self inflicted harm).
All the best young cat !
This is a solid tell when it comes to articles. Agree with you, self harm seems out of the question.

Which then leads to the question of how? You rarely get random strangers stabbing you for no reason, and coupled with Stevens not wanting to co-operate with police, logic says something shady was happening.

Whatever it was, after the Laidley incident, doubt we will be seeing the police involved in the investigation leak any information to anyone if they found anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back