Traded Jack Steven [traded to Geelong for #58]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do WC have a pick in the 20s, as well as multiple in teens and 30s?
What we have is moot so you might as well stop with that train of thought.

What a player is worth is what matters, and so far evidence suggests we don’t think he’s worth that.

I'm biased of course, but my advice for the Saints and for teams like them that have a lot of irons in the fire during the trade period is to focus on winning the war. Let's see what the ins and outs are at the end of the trade period (perhaps even after the draft) and make a call then.

Obviously pick 58 is unders for Steven but if that and the salary cap relief is a vital piece in securing one of the other targets that you're expecting to be playing in round 1, it's a good thing, right?

I'm biased of course, but my advice for the Saints and for teams like them that have a lot of irons in the fire during the trade period is to focus on winning the war. Let's see what the ins and outs are at the end of the trade period (perhaps even after the draft) and make a call then.

Obviously pick 58 is unders for Steven but if that and the salary cap relief is a vital piece in securing one of the other targets that you're expecting to be playing in round 1, it's a good thing, right?

I think you are right.

Our list management team is focusing on bigger picture.

58 will get done I would say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back