Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

dissapointed there are no pictures of swimming with ****

anie%2Blisa.jpg

Lol. He’s never showed a hint of aggression in his life.

And half the blokes who reckon they could thrash him would be ******* exhausted after three haymakers at him hauling their beerguts up.

He's probably not a fighter but I imagine any AFL player does enough boxing training to be reasonably 'trained' and Watts is tall with long arms with a fair bit of muscle. 196cm 95kg.

And half the blokes who reckon they could thrash him would be ******* exhausted after three haymakers at him hauling their beerguts up.

He's probably not a fighter but I imagine any AFL player does enough boxing training to be reasonably 'trained' and Watts is tall with long arms with a fair bit of muscle. 196cm 95kg.
Boxing for cardio is different to boxing to fight

Anyone creative enough to come up with a "swimming and ****" song to the tune of the Addams family song with some further lyrics about Watts in it. Singing along to it would really liven up the Port games next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone creative enough to come up with a "swimming and ****" song to the tune of the Addams family song with some further lyrics about Watts in it. Singing along to it would really liven up the Port games next year.
Why not a simple:
Swimming and **** *click click*
Swimming and ****, Swimming and ****, Swimming and **** *click click*

Why not a simple:
Swimming and ****, Swimming and ****, Swimming and **** *click click*
Yeah that is what I had in mind for the start but there should be a verse about Watts in the middle just to take it to the next level.

I suppose "swimming and ****" could replace "tear us apart" some how as well but the Addams Family thing seems like the perfect fit.

Yeah that is what I had in mind for the start but there should be a verse about Watts in the middle just to take it to the next level.

I suppose "swimming and ****" could replace "tear us apart" some how as well but the Addams Family thing seems like the perfect fit.

I was swimming, **** were there, 2 worlds collided and they could never tear us apart

His bed's a coliseum
The girls they come to see him
What really makes him scre-um
Is swimming and mammaries

Ballroom Blitz people

Oh, I see a man at the back as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl on Insta let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
And the man called Jack said everyone snack
And it turned into swimming and ****
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into swimming and ****
Swimming and ****, swimming and ****, swimming and ****

Ballroom Blitz people

Oh, I see a man at the back as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl on Insta let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
And the man called Jack said everyone snack
And it turned into swimming and ****
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into swimming and ****
Swimming and ****, swimming and ****, swimming and ****
Champagne comedy

Maybe some choreographed moves with Swimming and **** scarves for those that can't click

I’d move for a fusion of lyrics into “Never tear us apart”. Not much of a lyricist, but, “Swimming through **** and tarts.” is a good start. Doubt MH (RIP) would mind. He and Jack seem to be like minded souls....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back