Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do people who earn 290k net wages (tax on 500k is 210k) still get annoyed with $200 parking tickets ?

Same concept, a lot of people don’t care less about money just because they make more.
Yep, the stingiest person I know is on similar money. He makes his pensioner mother in law pay for dinner when they go out to e restaurant - and he orders the lobster. When it's his turn, he magically always wants a "simple barbie at home"... Rich people can be the tightest of all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Axiom, Greenbay Packers
Yep, the stingiest person I know is on similar money. He makes his pensioner mother in law pay for dinner when they go out to e restaurant - and he orders the lobster. When it's his turn, he magically always wants a "simple barbie at home"... Rich people can be the tightest of all.
That's why they're rich.

Interstater

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2015
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So if Jack Watts finishes top 10 in the Brownlow will every player be at Oktoberfest next year?

Hell I'm thinking about going myself (Oktoberfest not the Brownlow lol).

the flying ham

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What do you reckon the difference is to the club's bottom line? Couple of mill per year they have to source from somewhere else?
Not sure exactly. I am sure Gerry Ryan has input into board selections. Probably a flow on effect of him pumping a lot of money into the club via Jayco, which are still club sponsors.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom