Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really get why people don't treat these incidents as serious. My club has a history of it as well so this is not targeted at Port.

We all know why he evaded police and didn't report it. He was lucky this time it was just property and can be treated by some as a joke but bad decisions can have awful consequences to innocent people.

Enlightening post: "things could go good or bad". Thanks for your insight

Yeah fair call, what I mean is life is not as easy outside the protection of the AFL Industry. You can also be less accountable.

I think anyone that has had anything to do with Jack knows he needs to grow up a bit or life is going to get difficult.

I don't really get why people don't treat these incidents as serious. My club has a history of it as well so this is not targeted at Port.

We all know why he evaded police and didn't report it. He was lucky this time it was just property and can be treated by some as a joke but bad decisions can have awful consequences to innocent people.
Buddy

for each car swiped, how many others on the mitsubishi's ? *orotheruppers

Or its beer.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

having grown up and moved away from Adelaide over 13 years ago, I'm quite well versed in the pros and cons of the city and I'm often the first to rip on it - But Coopers is a fine drop

You don't need to invent stuff to rag on the city

It is serious and leaving the scene of an accident, without reporting it should be a criminal offence with serious repercussions.

Over here in the wild west, the police won't bother attending a hit and run or where a driver fails to provide a drivers licence.

I'm not sure if the same holds true in SA but I guess, if police don't take it serious, how do the cops hope that dickhead drivers will

I've seen them too. There's no photos or actual proof it is him, but they look pretty believable. References to his clothing brand. Either he has a stalker who hates him or it's him!
References to drugs and he's a naughty boy if true but I can see it easily being denied. No way will Port release statement over this.
Apparently his body doesn't let him down that much then

It will be interesting to see how Jack goes in the real world after AFL. Some guys you think might struggle keep falling on their feet, others end up with drug and gamberling dependicies, broken relationships and no money. I have a feeling Jack has the potential to go either way.
If enough idiots keep paying $90 for ordinary board shorts then he's got a chance to do pretty well.

All his team mates love him and he's such a personable and nice guy that it wouldn't shock me that he can turn relationships and a decent start in life financially in to something pretty successful.

And I feel for every AFL player who probably wants to let their hair down a lot more than they are allowed to, especially ones who cop so much scrutiny. But it's a worry he's making the kind of mistakes you put down to youth for someone in their early 20's when he's now approaching 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sleep so well at night in the knowledge that Melbourne took him as pick number 1
Imagine if they took Nik Nat instead and Jack was supposedly the next best player in the Eagles recruiter's eyes - it makes me feel sick to think how our last 10 years would have panned out !!!

I sleep so well at night in the knowledge that Melbourne took him as pick number 1
Imagine if they took Nik Nat instead and Jack was supposedly the next best player in the Eagles recruiter's eyes - it makes me feel sick to think how our last 10 years would have panned out !!!
He had the talent in the right environment he may have been totally different ???
We will never know

What Covid breach are some posters even talking about? I wasn't aware Port players had to be in a bubble at Alberton
Jack's neighbour said there was a party at his house night before the accident. Went very late into the night. Rumour of him being affected by sleeping pills, which were taken early morning 6am-ish, so by the time of the accident 1:20pm, this may have affected his mental capacity. Or could just be alcohol and whatever else from night before. His neighbour saw him run into his house and not leave, so police knew he was home, but he didn't answer the door. The owners of the damaged car have video evidence, backed by another neighbour's video footage, which the police have (for the charges laid). He was driving erratically down that road. It was only a short trip (probably to get food). Owners of the damaged car just wanted their car fixed. They didn't want this leaked to media and weren't the ones to do so. They feel bad for him. Many people knew about the accident (PAFC and those that work there, neighbours, friends and family of the people affected, the police). Due to the timing of the leak, I would suspect whoever leaked it is a Crows fan.

Not sure what's allowed in terms of covid breach within AFL bubble. Are they not allowed out to buy food?
If he had a party with people outside the bubble then that would be a breach, Port did well to keep this one under wraps for so long, but stuff like this always gets out eventually.

Jack's neighbour said there was a party at his house night before the accident. Went very late into the night. Rumour of him being affected by sleeping pills, which were taken early morning 6am-ish, so by the time of the accident 1:20pm, this may have affected his mental capacity. Or could just be alcohol and whatever else from night before. His neighbour saw him run into his house and not leave, so police knew he was home, but he didn't answer the door. The owners of the damaged car have video evidence, backed by another neighbour's video footage, which the police have (for the charges laid). He was driving erratically down that road. It was only a short trip (probably to get food). Owners of the damaged car just wanted their car fixed. They didn't want this leaked to media and weren't the ones to do so. They feel bad for him. Many people knew about the accident (PAFC and those that work there, neighbours, friends and family of the people affected, the police). Due to the timing of the leak, I would suspect whoever leaked it is a Crows fan.

Not sure what's allowed in terms of covid breach within AFL bubble. Are they not allowed out to buy food?

If he had a party with people outside the bubble then that would be a breach, Port did well to keep this one under wraps for so long, but stuff like this always gets out eventually.
Did they.
Did they really keep it under raps.? Or did they indeed leak it themselves, to lower his contract burden on the club?
Ridding of a problem child?

Weird post. Maybe he would have turned into the gun player and we would be talking about Nic Nat’s off-field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back