Jack Watts to be named AA this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people STILL waiting for Watts to break out and become a star?? Its pretty clear after a players first 3 seasons what quality you have on your hands. Watts has been going around now since 2009. Just accept that he is an average player and is just another high draft pick that didnt pan out to be a star.

Why are people STILL waiting for Watts to break out and become a star?? Its pretty clear after a players first 3 seasons what quality you have on your hands. Watts has been going around now since 2009. Just accept that he is an average player and is just another high draft pick that didnt pan out to be a star.
Because in typical port flog supporter fashion ,they think jackie (and motflop,rockliff etc for that matter) will magically turn into the stars they were always supposed to be now their at their club.:rolleyes:

The truth is jackie and his friends will all end the same flakey soft**** overated players they were at their previous clubs.

Because in typical port flog supporter fashion ,they think jackie (and motflop,rockliff etc for that matter) will magically turn into the stars they were always supposed to be now their at their club.:rolleyes:

The truth is jackie and his friends will all end the same flakey soft**** overated players they were at their previous clubs.
Too true, your mob learnt that the hard way with old mate Col :p

Totally agree. In his 10th year now. Very rare players break out anywhere near that. He can still be a solid contributor but won’t be consistent.

Tell me more friend
Yeah ok: your thread sucks and the fact you thought Jack Watts would magically become All-Australian after drinking SA water shows how little you know about football.

How's my namesake doing by the way..? I'd love to see him play this season.

Yeah ok: your thread sucks and the fact you thought Jack Watts would magically become All-Australian after drinking SA water shows how little you know about football.

How's my namesake doing by the way..? I'd love to see him play this season.

Oh hai my melting friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shhhhh don’t state obvious facts to a koolaid drinker.

Can the mods please merge this with the cripps/bont/kelly/merret big 4 thread?

He has been putrid so far. But then again playing in this forward line we will never really know whether he “could” have turned his career around or not

Well it must be a win win win situation then.

Melbourne supporters are happy he is gone.
Port supporters are happy enough with his game.
Port accountants are happy Melbourne are paying some of his wage.

Everybody wins. :thumbsu:

The only salt I see comes from port puff fans.
The arrogance of them to think Jackie watts would be anything more than he was at Melbourne is laughable.

But let me guess the premiership assault is back on track after disposing of top 4 contender north right?

Lol
What a surprise the biggest troll on here replies in a thread dedicated to salty Melbourne and trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back