Jack Watts to be named AA this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel a bit sorry for Watts, he came to us when we were an absolute rabble both on the field and off it and the only elite behaviours he learnt from our senior players back then was how to party.

Having said that Watts has always greatly enjoyed the lifestyle of being an AFL footballer, just not the hard work, commitment and dedication needed to become a good one.

I kind of feel a bit sorry for Watts, he came to us when we were an absolute rabble both on the field and off it and the only elite behaviours he learnt from our senior players back then was how to party.

Having said that Watts has always greatly enjoyed the lifestyle of being an AFL footballer, just not the hard work, commitment and dedication needed to become a good one.
Melbourne kicked Watts out because they were worried he would drag others down. Can’t say we were wrong about it in hindsight.
I agree with both of you. Watts was terribly mismanaged early on and he enjoyed the lifestyle that the AFL has given him. He just doesn’t seem to have worked hard enough and appears to not have been a great influence on the group considering he’d been around for nearly ten years at Melbourne and was a more senior player.

If watts puts his head over the ball and gets a broken nose where would that leave him?

Swimming. I hear he enjoys it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Melbourne and Watts go hand in hand. Synonymous. Melbourne had a history of recruiting and over-rating s**t truck pretty boy private school boys like Watts, Dom Tyson, Jack Trengove, Andrew Leoncelli etc etc.

The day Melbourne came of age was the say they got some balls and used pick 4 on Clayton Oliver. That is the day they chose a bloke from the country who hadnt even been in any of the Rep sides but who was obviously going to be a star at AFL level.
That my friends, is the day Melbourne FC finally got their s**t together.

Melbourne and Watts go hand in hand. Synonymous. Melbourne had a history of recruiting and over-rating s**t truck pretty boy private school boys like Watts, Dom Tyson, Jack Trengove, Andrew Leoncelli etc etc.

The day Melbourne came of age was the say they got some balls and used pick 4 on Clayton Oliver. That is the day they chose a bloke from the country who hadnt even been in any of the Rep sides but who was obviously going to be a star at AFL level.

Wtf is this post

Trengove was one of the bravest players going around and was cruelled by injury, Tyson started very well but was overtaken by simply better players this year. Both are nothing like Watts...

Jack Trengrove is a ******* warrior. Imagine playing 7 games in 4 years and still spending every day ******* grueling out injury set backs and injury set backs to still chase your dream. He's got the desire to play AFL, If your picking on talent and desire to play ignoring injuries ect, Melbourne picks Jack Trengrove 11 out of 10 times

He's has every right to chuck in the towel the last 3 years but (yeah sure he gets paid alright) Hes turned upto training and rehab, Strict diet and lifestyle to try to get back out there. He could earn more doing something else right now. But just wants to play and is happy to earn a s**t rookie wage just to play AFL

Imagine calling Alex Johnson a Over-rated pretty boy who lacks heart.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back