No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s kinda what 90% of posting here is...

Dig deeper in any Watts thread dated back 3 + years ago, i was leading the charge to have him run out of town, i campaigned hard for a good 3 years to * him off.

I can't point to a specific time when i changed my tune or how he won me over, but it happened during Roos' time at club, perhaps it was because i respected Roos so much and his whole team first ethos that he brought to us from Sydney, if anyone could identify Watts being lazy footballer and a non team player i would have thought it would have been Paul Roos. Instead, he got the best out of him, as all great coaches seem to do

But anyway, ive honestly had enough of this back and forth, just thought id give you a quick run down and let you know me and Jack haven't always been super best friends.

Dig deeper in any Watts thread dated back 3 + years ago, i was leading the charge to have him run out of town, i campaigned hard for a good 3 years to **** him off.

I can't point to a specific time when i changed my tune or how he won me over, but it happened during Roos' time at club, perhaps it was because i respected Roos so much and his whole team first ethos that he brought to us from Sydney, if anyone could identify Watts being lazy footballer and a non team player i would have thought it would have been Paul Roos. Instead, he got the best out of him, as all great coaches seem to do

But anyway, ive honestly had enough of this back and forth, just thought id give you a quick run down and let you know me and Jack haven't always been super best friends.

Only thing I'll add to this mate is Goody was rumored to be controlling the reigns last year and had spent 2 years building relationship while Roos worked on the club in a holistic sense. I just don't think you can totally wash goody of any of watts good form when he could have been responsible for it.

Yeah lets not include the other 2 picks adelaide threw in with him
Yeah you're right, I should have added that the crows threw in the highly valued pick 54 and also future pick 527. Makes a big difference to the point I was making.

Only thing I'll add to this mate is Goody was rumored to be controlling the reigns last year and had spent 2 years building relationship while Roos worked on the club in a holistic sense. I just don't think you can totally wash goody of any of watts good form when he could have been responsible for it.
*reins

Yeah you're right, I should have added that the crows threw in the highly valued pick 54 and also future pick 527. Makes a big difference to the point I was making.
Well it does he was traded for a pick upgrade and an extra pick makes a huge ******* difference. Done our best work with picks in the 50s

This picture makes my skin crawl.

428637_5cec32f35a281ad15babbb7f22970cd4.JPG
Jeez he looks weathered in this pic!

Quality post on reddit about Watts

Oh look it's my post. Glad someone enjoyed it. Just felt like writing a pseudo mock-tribute for the lad, and had some fun with it.

**** I loath how much spare time other people seem to have.

Haha, only took about an hour, most of the ideas i'd had going round my head for a few days. Longest part was waiting for the clips to upload to streamable :)

Oh look it's my post. Glad someone enjoyed it. Just felt like writing a pseudo mock-tribute for the lad, and had some fun with it.

Haha, only took about an hour, most of the ideas i'd had going round my head for a few days. Longest part was waiting for the clips to upload to streamable :)
Fair effort, and welcome to a much more MFC-centric joint than Reddit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This picture makes my skin crawl.

428637_5cec32f35a281ad15babbb7f22970cd4.JPG
What have they done to his head, its deformed? Also he looks to have put on 5kgs of muscle in a week.

Probably chopped his head onto Wines body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back