Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only got 3 people on ignore and 2 are Hawthorn supporters...the other is the good Doctor
My ignore list is 100% Hawthorn supporters. Well actually, one of them switched to North Melbourne if I remember correctly...

But what did Doctor Gero ever do to you?

I've only got 3 people on ignore and 2 are Hawthorn supporters...the other is the good Doctor
tumblr_npcyrsX6kv1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Good CHF game in the absence of Hogan. Also went down back and repelled Hawthorn in the last five. Really matured immensely this year.

I can see Watts lifting the Cup as the Dees captain one day. A lot needs to go right yet and Paul Roos leaving could upset things but the Dees (like GWS and the Saints) are building towards it nicely.

Seeing the best of him now. His work rate has always been there but it looks like he has finally grown into his body and believes he is an AFL footballer

No it hasn't, the work rate is something that has significantly lifted during the Roos tenure.

The skill has always been there but now we are starting to see everything else come into his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great kick and Really like-able footy personality too.
Years ago saw him even do a 'shuey' to help support a country football club.

Quality player. Always has been.

No he hasn't. He's been a fringe player holding his spot through hope he'd deliver on his draft pick.

He's never going to justify the pick, but he's having a great year and should have a very good second half of his career.

Saw a single post- had to put the boot in.
Unfortunately for Demons fans the joke is on Melbourne .
HI THERE!!!!!!!

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOO HOOO HOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back