jack watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
probably a stupid ass question but is jack watts gonna play this year and how many games is he likely to play. people arte saying he is, or he isnt gonna play for wateva reason but id like a straight answer cause if he played 15+ games id snap him up pretty quickly despite his price

Its all a guess, you really cant tell.
Melbourne really dont have much so perhaps he may get played but id expect a dangerfield style approach (Adelaide last year).
Not really worth a new thread either.

Nick Naitanui
WA, 04/05/1990, 197cm, 95kgs
Daniel Rich
WA, 07/06/1990, 183cm, 83kgs
Chris Yarran
WA, 19/12/1990, 180cm, 84kgs
Hamish Hartlett
SA, 14/08/1990, 182cm, 74kgs
Jack Watts
Vic, 26/03/1991, 194cm, 85kgs
Jackson Trengove
Vic Metro, 02/11/1990, 196cm, 77kgs

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised to see him play all their melbourne based games.

Melbourne need hope. And seeing him out there will be a great thing, both for the fans moral, and the clubs bottom line...

I reckon they have to showcase him...

(That's said, he's bloody pricey!)

Nothing builds morale like having your great white hope beaten to a pulp by large angry men every second week.

To a degree... but not really...

Is there a Hawks fan out there that would have prefered to see franklin babied more though his first season?

I know had Gumby not been so injured, I would have loved to have seen him out there, gaining experience over the passed few years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the moderators need to step in and get rid of these threads that are just clogging up the dtm board. Some people might be happy that i havnt been on much of recent but its because of the garbage threads and post that give nothing to the dt board.

most recent threads need to be deledted, can people stop posting threads that arnt needed

geez ease up guys. Sheesh.

My golden rule of dream team is always buy the number 1 draft pick and put him straight into your top 22.

This is the first year i will go into the season without selecting the number 1 draft pick....last season was the first he was not in my 22.

So well worth a thread because the number 1 draft pick is no longer an automatic selection these days considering the high price and the fact players are getting picked up younger and opting to do year 12.

In my opinion, i reckon the Dee's will look to get around 8-10 games into him. The Dee's need fans going to games and they have no time to waste.

The great white hope has kept Carlton, Richmond and Hawthorn alive in the past 5 years...it did so for Collingwood on a number of occassions too.

Fans want to atleast see some hope. They don't care about the result as long as Jack Watts kicks a goal or gets a few kicks.

Understandably wont be going interstate...but i don't think the dee's will waste anytime.

To the OP...nothing wrong with the topic, it is an important one i think anyway. Where you let yourself down is telling people you cbf searching and then telling them to F off. I find if you put a bit of effort into your posting then people will put a bit of effort into their reply.

I think we will do what was done with Addam Maric last year - no interstate trips and no games until after mid year exams. No point killing them now when there is potentially 10-12 years of footy ahead.

To the OP...nothing wrong with the topic, it is an important one i think anyway. Where you let yourself down is telling people you cbf searching and then telling them to F off. I find if you put a bit of effort into your posting then people will put a bit of effort into their reply.

Great post Dave, that is the key point in the bold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back