Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Anyone here a fan of the boys work? Im a massive fan, just watched the 3rd movie and thought it was brilliant!:thumbsu:

What are you favorite stunts they have done?

The jet stream from the newest movie was great.
Nutball, old classic.
"toro totter" with the bulls was funny.

The only times ive been close to vomiting while watching jackass is "the sweat cocktail" from the new movie and "the omelette" from the tv show. I know alot of people felt sick with the horse seamen scene.

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Jackass 3 was the funniest movie i've ever seen. And i'm no spring chicken.

Favourite seen was the midget brawl in the bar :D

Felt sick when the fat boy was on the treadmill, and they were catching his sweat. Then some weirdo drank it. Thats just not right.

Watched the 3rd one the other day. It was great.
Midget Brawl was the best. s**t, that was so funny. The rednecks just chilling in the bar were just like, wtf?

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Finally watched the third one last night. I had forgotten how ball tearingly funny this s**t is even despite the sheer stupidity of it all.

What are everyone's favourite jackass skits?

Golf Course Airhorn is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

props to them for the effort they go to like dressing up in retro gear for the roller disco skit in the first movie and actually attempting a conga line.

Jul 12, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
I have a soft spot for the pudding diaper skit. They plant a nappy with pudding in it in bins near the public, and Dave England wanders in like a homeless guy saying how hungry he is. They turn their heads away while in the coffee queues as he rifles through the bin, grabs and opens up the nappy and eats the 'poo'.

I've been meaning to watch Bumfights and LSD Riders again.

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I have a soft spot for the pudding diaper skit. They plant a nappy with pudding in it in bins near the public, and Dave England wanders in like a homeless guy saying how hungry he is. They turn their heads away while in the coffee queues as he rifles through the bin, grabs and opens up the nappy and eats the 'poo'.

I've been meaning to watch Bumfights and LSD Riders again.

liked when they had the creator of bumfights on dr phil and he came dressed as dr phil with the same suit and haircut.

then dr phil just threw him off the show without letting him say a word

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back