Jacko

Remove this Banner Ad

His antics were/are just an act designed to stir s**t. A master troll is Jacko.

I feel you give him too much credit. He is just a tool, he has been able to get away with being a tool in the past so he keeps doing so. I wouldn't think its part of a divine plan though, what would the plan be?

Seems hurt at the games evolment away from hard tuff war and lads, too a much more business orientated model where the media and league formed agenda's to tabloid the game.

Couple that with his point about athletes v footballers and you can sorta see what he means amongst the rambling "retro" failed anarchy attention grab...

I feel you give him too much credit. He is just a tool, he has been able to get away with being a tool in the past so he keeps doing so. I wouldn't think its part of a divine plan though, what would the plan be?

Bit from column A, bit from column B. Whilst he certainly has some screws loose, there's no doubt his persona is somewhat self-contrived to draw attention to himself and ruffle some feathers.

Pretty sure it comes from a pommie soccer chant.
It's a call miners used. It's been a Welsh rugby chant since the 60's at least (Oggie, not Aussie).

get his name back in the papers and on the radio for a weeks or so.

It's what he's always done.

He'll probably get more interviews and sportsman's nights now etc

He's always been an attention seeker.

get his name back in the papers and on the radio for a weeks or so.

It's what he's always done.

He'll probably get more interviews and sportsman's nights now etc

He's always been an attention seeker.

Probably a bit of that, but I don't think it was an act per se, he would of had a fair idea it would create waves, true which may help him to some degree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacko surely has a mental illness coupled with the intelligence of a carrot

He obviously has some sort of mental illness but I wouldn't question his intelligence.... Speaks his mind, had some pretty good points that align to most of Bigfootys thoughts on the state of the game and the journos that write about it.

Very rarely in life do You meet someone who just doesn't give a #$#. A lot would say that, not many would live it though. Obviously a very complicated bloke. I mean putting a brick under the pedal of trever Barker? Can only imagine the stories that didn't get out. Psychotic

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

He obviously has some sort of mental illness but I wouldn't question his intelligence.... Speaks his mind, had some pretty good points that align to most of Bigfootys thoughts on the state of the game and the journos that write about it.

I wouldn't exactly call BigFooty a place for the highly intelligent.

Very rarely in life do You meet someone who just doesn't give a #$#. A lot would say that, not many would live it though. Obviously a very complicated bloke. I mean putting a brick under the pedal of trever Barker? Can only imagine the stories that didn't get out. Psychotic

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
One of the few who worked with Chopper and still alive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back