Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but if you use up all your senior list spots and another club nominates him with a late pick you’re stuffed. So for all practical purposes you need to use your last senior list spot on them.
?
We will have plenty of spare senior list spots we rarely go 38-4, this year we went with 36-6 (rookies) so shouldn’t be an issue.

Senior or rookie list won’t be an issue but I wouldn’t be surprised if no bid came so rookie draft is very possible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But BF posters said it wouldn't happen

I thought it was a year off but that's basically based off him not being a player that grabbed much attention in a year with almost no footy played. We arguably shouldn't have committed a senior list spot to that but we have which means he had already made the impression he needed to.

I thought it was a year off but that's basically based off him not being a player that grabbed much attention in a year with almost no footy played. We arguably shouldn't have committed a senior list spot to that but we have which means he had already made the impression he needed to.
My point was people posting other posters opinions as fact should, but won't, feel a bit silly.

But BF posters said it wouldn't happen

Wrapt for the kid, but tbh I’m almost slightly shocked at this.

We’ve committed a main list spot to him which is pretty increadible. I think he would have been easily selectable in the rookie draft.

Remembering he wasn’t selected in the Vic Metro trial games. I.e the top 40 or so Vic Metro prospects, let alone draft wide prospects.

He wasnt really involved in underage rep sides either.

Brady must have liked what he saw at the Oak Park u/17’s.

Wrapt for the kid, but tbh I’m almost slightly shocked at this.

We’ve committed a main list spot to him which is pretty increadible. I think he would have been easily selectable in the rookie draft.

Remembering he wasn’t selected in the Vic Metro trial games. I.e the top 40 or so Vic Metro prospects, let alone draft wide prospects.

He wasnt really involved in underage rep sides either.

Brady must have liked what he saw at the Oak Park u/17’s.
Noble Park maybe, Oak Park is my local and I reckon I would have known if Arch was there. Lots of old Boners are down at Strathmore (the cashed up rivals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back