Delisted Jackson Hately [requested a trade to Adelaide, walked to the PSD]

Remove this Banner Ad

The way I look at it is this. Those clubs that have been good to us in trades like GWS, we do the right thing by them.
Those who have been pricks like Bulldogs, Gold Coast and Sydney (Never forget Tippet) we are pricks to back.
Gc have been pricks?
Other than Greenwood, Has there been any other Adelaide-gc trades?
I suppose your assistant coaches who decided they wanted to leave.

Adelaide didn't even have to offer pick 40 they have every right to use the psd .
GWS should of taken 40 but If they didn't want it don't whinge you didn't get offered more.

Yeah but let’s not pretend that ‘goodwill’ at the trade table is more than a passing thought come trade time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's used by losers to explain why the accepted a reaming. It's up there with, "got it done quickly to move onto other deals". We've used both a lot in the past.

Gc have been pricks?
Other than Greenwood, Has there been any other Adelaide-gc trades?
I suppose your assistant coaches who decided they wanted to leave.

Lyons. But old mate is a bit off course. Why pay more than you have to in any trade. Both trades you had the wood on us and got our guys for unders. That's trading.

Yep, as is the club.
Do the club ever think it might be their fault? The bloke openly said he wanted to stay all that season and yet you pulled your offer from 3 years to 2 mid season. He was turning 28 and had only just reached 30 games. You also mismanaged his shin injury with both us and Saints saying he needed surgery. You were never getting a big offer. Crows fans might need temper their expectations in future instead of overvaluing every one of their players.

Do the club ever think it might be their fault? The bloke openly said he wanted to stay all that season and yet you pulled your offer from 3 years to 2 mid season. He was turning 28 and had only just reached 30 games. You also mismanaged his shin injury with both us and Saints saying he needed surgery. You were never getting a big offer. Crows fans might need temper their expectations in future instead of overvaluing every one of their players.
Nah, it wasn't that he wanted to leave, it was you guys pushing a medical issue to drive down his value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back