Jackson Macrae is the best ball winner in dog's history. Prove me wrong.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
Absolute disgrace that he wasn’t named.

They should’ve named Dusty or Higgins in the forwardline. Gunston is not at all deserving. Edwards? Seriously... both have had good years but not close to Macrae

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
He may be the best Bulldogs ball winner of all time but he’ll never be as good as Shane Edwards.... apparently. He should be embarrassed and hand his jacket back and give it to Macrae or Jake Lloyd

What a joke. We shouldn't be surprised though. We'll hear the people who vote talk s**t about how "he missed too many games", yet we all know they've gotta fill their quota for circlejerk media favourites and players like Edwards just cause they're from the best team in the comp.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
******* JOKE, so frustrating seeing Sidebottom, Higgins, Gaff (who missed the same number of games), EDWARDS (????) get recognition ahead of an elite star who had a much better season than all of these.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Things people have said to Jack Macrae

2013: You don't find it enough
2014: You don't run both ways
2015: You'll never be as good as Jake Stringer
2016: You'll never win a flag
2017: You can't kick off your right boot and Marcus is our best and fairest
2018: You're not an All Australian

Last edited:

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don't care what trades we make this off season I just hope to Dog that someone says to Jack Macrae over the next few months that we are a snowballs chance in hell of playing finals next year, and even if we do we won't make the Granny and even if that were to happen we won't win it and he is zero chance of winning the Norm Smith.

Back