Delisted Jackson Nelson [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly the biggest spud in the afl.
yeah...nahhhhhh

jason-castagna-of-the-tigers-marks-the-ball-during-the-2022-afl-round-picture-id1241790319
jason-castagna-of-the-tigers-handballs-during-the-round-16-afl-match-picture-id1326426615
jason-castagna-of-the-tigers-is-tackled-during-the-round-12-afl-match-picture-id1266806239

DFA at best I would have thought. May have some utility as a tagger or back pocket for someone but meh.

Trying to workout which thread is more pointless this or Kayne Turner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a North fan getting feathers all ruffled when I said they wouldn't get anything for Dumont because he was a DFA at best.

Dumont is twice (well at least 150%) the player Nelson is.

I cant see the Eagles getting anything for Nelson unless some other deal is made with another player.

I cant see the Eagles getting anything for Nelson unless some other deal is made with another player.
Be quiet Nisbett.

Nelson is a magnificant player, the cream on top that any club would love when pushing for a flag.
Worth multiple draft picks at the trade table.

:moustache:

How does he even have a thread?

He's getting delisted from a team with a huge gap of talent between their old players and young ones. He's part of the problem, 26 and could only manage 13 average games in 2022 after all their availability worries. WAFL teams won't want him as he will cost them too many points.

A defensive mifielder / half back.

Totally understand if you dont know what one is watching Essendon each week.;):thumbsu:

Matt de Boer similar type. Not a flashy one way runner but a role player.
He's as similar to De Boer in ability as De Boer is to Fyfe.

Actually, the most he will have in common with De Boer is neither of them will be playing AFL next year.

How does he even have a thread?

He's getting delisted from a team with a huge gap of talent between their old players and young ones. He's part of the problem, 26 and could only manage 13 average games in 2022 after all their availability worries. WAFL teams won't want him as he will cost them too many points.

He's as similar to De Boer in ability as De Boer is to Fyfe.

Actually, the most he will have in common with De Boer is neither of them will be playing AFL next year.

Why do you even care?

Just scoot off and enjoy Freo's last week of the season and just forget about your obsession on talking down anything West Coast.

You might just find that you may enjoy life a little bit more;);)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back