Teams Jacksonville Jaguars - Touchdown Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars, Aston Villa
Clear as day the coaches have lost all faith in Bortles but just don't have an alternative they trust at all.

I hope they keep rolling out the same plan as we will win at best 1 game. Top 5 draft pick now incoming again and it has to be used on a QB.

1 decent year is all we get. * I hate supporting this team.

Sep 9, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars, Aston Villa
Clear as day the coaches have lost all faith in Bortles but just don't have an alternative they trust at all.

I hope they keep rolling out the same plan as we will win at best 1 game. Top 5 draft pick now incoming again and it has to be used on a QB.

1 decent year is all we get. **** I hate supporting this team.

Hackett fired and Kessler immediately name starter.

Looks like Marrone sees the writing on the wall on his job as well.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Marone is garbage, said it from day one, the weasel undermined Bradley to get the job, went grovelling to Caldwell stabbing Bradley in the back.

The funny thing about all this is that its ending up exactly the same way it did for him in Buffalo, can't control a locker room, the players dont respect him. Marone is cancer.

The fact that Marone and Bortles will finally be gone means that this hasn't been an entirely wasted season. The s**t show that has been the 18-19 season will be worth it in the long run. :thumbsu:

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
Has been disappointing that Coughlin hasn't been able to prevent this being a lost season.
After last year hopes were high for this year.

It has been a nasty surpise that the season has just kept getting worse after the high of beating the Pats at the start of the season.

Hope Kessler wins a game !

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
This little blurb from an article shows exactly why Doug Marone is a piece of s**t:

"Hackett’s offense was actually doing well against the Bills. Running back Leonard Fournette was averaging 5.3 yards per carry. Unfortunately for the Jags – and Hackett, mostly – Fournette was tossed from the game and the Bills ended up taking the win"

He can't control lockerroom = fire the offensive CO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
Read that Bortles stats for this year are almost the same as last years.

Of course it is the context that matters but we all know Bortles capabilities and they obviously haven't been playing within them.

Obviously there have been other problems

Bigelow

All Australian
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
gpodawund
Kessler let down by the defence.

Waiting for the end of the season to find what has been the problems in the team this year.

SacksonvilleJags

Team Captain
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A lot of ppl are commenting that the Qb draft pool is very shallow and not worth wasting a 1st round pick on any of them. What are y’alls thoughts on it?

I personally think we should drop Bortles as soon as possible.
I think with his fumbles, errant throws and interceptions he just puts way too much pressure on our D. I mean he isn’t our only issue on offence...but he certainly isn’t helping either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back