Teams Jacksonville Jaguars - Touchdown Town

Remove this Banner Ad

The Florida Times-Union's John Reid writes that Jawaan Taylor and Walker Little will battle in training camp for the starting right tackle job.​

Taylor, the incumbent, has been penalized 32 times in three seasons and has been up-and-down as a blocker. Little started three games at left tackle after being picked in the second round in 2021. As a left tackle prospect, Little's probably a better pass protector than Taylor is at this point.

Jaguars signed QB Kyle Sloter.​

C.J. Beathard and Jake Luton will be the competition that Sloter has to summit to get an NFL job. It's not an impossible task, but Sloter's time with the USFL Breakers wasn't exactly dominant either as he posted a 9-to-11 TD/INT ratio. Sloter likely will just be a camp arm, but perhaps he'll impress enough to get a 53-man slot on a depth chart without an established backup.

A new new start for the Jags with Uncle Doug on board.

Hopefully Trev will be able show a bit more of his talent.

It would be good to start the new era with a win but every game is going to a hard one this year.

Just not enough topline players in the team yet.

But a 24 - 21 win in a scrappy game. ☺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting Uncle Doug as coach is the best thing they could have done.

A winning record in his first season was unexpected and improvement that Trev has shown give the Jags something to look forward to !

:)

Getting Uncle Doug as coach is the best thing they could have done.

A winning record in his first season was unexpected and improvement that Trev has shown give the Jags something to look forward to !

:)

Uncle Urban too busy touching all the kids to coach football

What a game!!!
Honestly I was so mad in the first half. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Doug is amazing. To keep TLaw in it. Most young QBs probably would have just crumbled.

While I don't think we will match it with the chiefs. I am super proud of the jags. So many people have been shitting on the jags for so long. We are definitely ahead of schedule.

DDDUUUVVVAAALLLLL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back